50 percent travelodge code £40 pound he who dares wins (2 Viewers)

borolad1234

Reaction score
a317abdece538bf928131b03258a4b74.jpg
9b90ca15cf3486789ce9b167fcad98d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright lads, just putting this out there. The code deffo works. The screen shot of the text messages is of my conversation with the lad earlier today. Money transfered, code sent and digs booked for next week. I dont know the lad from adam and hes come good. Would deffo reccomend. I was dubious aswell but took a punt. Hes asked me to comment on this as lads are wary. All i can say is he sorted me out. Happy days

Thanks for that mate spot on [emoji1303]

We have an old Chinese proverb in dingleland " He who send money to chap he don't know, is massive bellend". You've got no chance flogging this on here pal, this is by far the most cynical forum on the internet! Try brickies forum, full of thick cun7s on there.

Well stop being tight ***** [emoji23]it's 40 pound ud think I'm charging 200

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I've already sold people it look on the Scaffolding page on Fb and I might do that il ask my mate who wants it for free this month like [emoji23]

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

^^^^^Lol, what a c0ck^^^^^ Tight *****? Ram it ya little nob jockey!

We have an old Chinese proverb in dingleland " He who send money to chap he don't know, is massive bellend". You've got no chance flogging this on here pal, this is by far the most cynical forum on the internet! Try brickies forum, full of thick cun7s on there.

Look here key board warrior i dont know you and you dont know me. If its no good for you fair enough but i was struggling for digs and its helped me massively. It was a case of taking a punt or jacking. As for me being a bellend you could be right our lass calls me it everyday but shes says it to my face

Top Bottom