CISRS Accredited ScaffoldIng Training now available in Nepal (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Safety & Access Ltd - Nottingham & North East Lincolnshire

CISRS Accredited ScaffoldIng Training now available in Nepal

Nepal is a Sovereign state located in South Asia with a population of approximately 27 million people. Kathmandu is the capital and largest municipality of Nepal. Around 2 million nepalese people work abroad with many of these in the construction industry.

A key part of the construction process is work at height and particularly the safe and efficient erection and dismantle of scaffolding. As one of the worlds leading providers of scaffolding related training Safety and Access are very proud to announce a partnership with Aecor in Kathmandu and the opening of a CISRS Accredited Training facility in the capital.
The training facility is now open and is offering scaffolder skills training along with scaffolding supervisor and inspection training. The are also plans to further enhance and expand the support services in the future.

I had a load of Nepalieze lads working in Qatar with me on a oil refienery shutdown many years ago....Brilliant workers... Lovely people... i'm glad they have the chance to better there skills even further..

Top Bottom