Renewal of card (1 Viewer)

meercat

Reaction score
Evening Lads,

My card is up for renewal January 2017, when can I renew? within 6 months of it running out?
Thanx in advance

You can do it any time you like as long as you have taken the touchscreen test within 2 years.

They tell me that 2 day refresher training isn't far away so it would be worth everybody doing this sooner rather than later.

As far as I can tell, they are still a bit away from introducing this in the immediate future but as you say, better safe than sorry.

hi imk, if you have a safety passport you can renew your card through your safety passport at a small cost as i have just got my new card through my safety passport

Yeah, there are a few more exceptions like mist and ssmts.

Is There Any Word About Cisrs Pulling Out Of The Cscs Scheme?

I have never heard anything specific about anything like that, but you may be referring to the fact that someone entering our industry won't be able to get any type of card just by completing the touchscreen test. The introduction of the 1 day COTS has been well documented, but I have also heard of someone in Govan taking £200 and more of young boys for a 2 day course to get the cscs card. I think they operate out of Helen Street.

How do you go about this ?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

How do you renew your card through your safety passport ?

Top Bottom