Travel lodge 50 percent off code works 4 times a month saves you a fortune !!! (4 Viewers)

borolad1234

Reaction score
Right I've got a code which me and my mate have been using for the past 3 month which we get from a source at the start of every month which you can use once a week all you do is go on the travel lodge website find the nearest travelodge where ever u need it which is 200 locations in the uk then book it and it lets u put a code in enter this code and its instantly halfs me and my friend get a twin room which is like 50 a night usually it halfs that to 25 then we half that so its 12.50 a night!!! I can show u the pictures of us using it it is a mint touch as we no and now we would like to share it for a price of $$45 pound for the new code per month will be there every month at the start guaranteed here's my number and il go through it with u 07495964434 so basically pay under 60 pound each for a travel lodge Monday to Friday then go home every weekend it's a No brainier for a contractor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4a4ff88b7fb1b472e1e248498cb4e204.jpg

Honestly works no **** lads one of use try it it's 40 quid why would I try and Scam jus 40 pound it's nothing and I can guarantee u it works in jus a normal 24 year old lad working away like urselfs

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I've tried to put it on Facebook n no1 believes me lmao I no I'm gna be making a little bit of money it but it's gna help a lot of people out big time it's just a 50 percent discount code which u put it and the end of ur checkout which works if u want it 40 pounds n il message u the code if it doesn't work u no my number name wer I'm from but il guarantee u it works so...

Top Bottom