Starting a new company advise please (1 Viewer)

ace1

Reaction score
Hello chaps I'm looking to start up a firm I've got the gear the public liability insurance, the yard sorted. It will only be me and one other. But I'd like to know what else is needed. Apart from registering a new business.
I'm sure some of you have done it or thinking of it as the scaffold world seems to be going good atm.

Thanks in advance 👍

dont buy the work by trying to undercut others know your rate and try to stick with it especially when you are starting out people will think you will work for nothing just to get the work get someone to look after admin side of things for you that is the headache above all others provide a good service to your clients within reason dont let them push you demanding you get there within 10 mins of phone call, get to know them and the lads who work for them, human nature says we prefer to associatite with people we feel comfortable with if you get good workers look after them or they will be off leaving you in the shilt .and try to enjoy it where you can .PREPARE FOR THE SACRIFICE. good luck

Operators License unless your using a 3.5t flatbed

Loads of threads and advise on this pal, you'll get a lot of people not responding as they've already posted a few times on the same subject buddy.

Good luck!

There's a sticky at the top of the page
Santander Scaffolding Bizguide
its very good (and scary) but good luck

If you need operators licence mate if you need 1 and am a part two Scaff as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we just had a lad leave us,
And he couldn't do the job for 7 firms b4 us, and now he's brought a van some tube and yee ha he's away towers everywhere . All on Borrowed money on loads of lies, This doesn't make a scaffolder and a businessman. There's so much more to the job than turn up in a van.
I've been going 15 years and im still doing week ends and night shifts Copernackers I whish the man good luck ,all im saying is it must be pretty embarrassing when a job comes in to price and they don't even know how to base it out let alone be able to price it right .

Top Bottom