Friday after a group of around 60 scaffolders and labourers said they had been sacked (1 Viewer)

sounds like arses have collapsed
if the men had any bottle they wouldnt return till the Monday:cry:

What a load of sh it , these lads need a few months on the street work ,
1 man got the hump because he had to work past 1pm on a Friday ?
Seriously lads how pathetic can some men be ,
So glad I have never worked in the industrial section of our game because I wouldn't have lasted until 1pm on the first day

Phil Half Of These Tossers Wouldnt Make It With A Street Firm. There Are So Wrapped Up In The Blue Book Bubble They Would Cack There Pants At The Conditions The Real World Work Under That They Would Have A Fit If They Ever Had To Do It. Im Not Saying They Are Not Good Enough Scaffolders But Because They Have Had These Conditions For So Long They Are Lost In The Real World

all kidding aside if i had an agreement with Phil or Gerscaff and it was i finnished at 1pm and Friday and they then decided to change the goalpost without any notice and what is probably a BULLY BOY attitude i would tell the two of you to go fuuck yersels.
There are many men who will use the Blue Book and other hard fought UNION agreements as a tool to do feck all THATS HUMAN NATURE
The Blue Book is a HARD FOUGHT AGREEMENT THAT KEEPS BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH WORKERS mainly because if they start Poles or Romanians ETC then they will be on the same deal as the British guys and HENCE its uneconomical to employ them.
Thje big players in the engineering construction sector are all raking in fortunes and try their hardest at every turn to smash the Blue Book
PS FROM THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE SULLOM VOE IS UNDER THE ISLAND AGREEMENT WHICH DOES MAKE IT A REQUISITE TO WORK IN THE RAIN,AND THEY GET A LOT ;)

Top Bottom