Shocking moment scaffolder THROWS metal poles from building

bombs away!!!,the public dont understsand.

All while cameraman stands on the road,inches from passing traffic filming long poles chucked off building lolol I can only see a 5 dropped into hands of mate:amazed:

Fact is it is no longer legal to do this. Stupid to do it on a busy street in full view of Joe Busybody though. It doesn't look light slim who's catching the 5ft moves much gear either :D

instead of taking pictures, he should have removed himself to a safe area and explained them the dangerous nature of what they were doing , made a toolbox talk offering them a safer way to bring the material down .... bit them im only a safety officer innit lol

I've no idea how to do your job, but my book is telling me that your doing it wrong.

I've no idea how to do your job, but my book is telling me that your doing it wrong.

my comment above was a joke 33 years ago i started scaffolding , is there anyone who hasn't done this lol ?

Think most off us have done it at sometime

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

This Is Whats Wrong With Our Industry Nowadays Gents , Far Too Many Safety Experts With A Mobile Camera, Only Too Willing To Take A Photo And Scream Its Unsafe.

Good catch while dangerous

You see, there was lots same scene in China when I was a kid, when workers built a house, like 3--4 meter high, workers on the ground throw the bricks up to the one high on the plank, good catch for them, and never see accidents, but truely is dangerous.

If metel poles fall off from the cather hand, it will do harm to safety of public, equipment and others.

Safety is critical when it comes to scaffolding.

Imk wtf are you doing on here ?? Scaffolders forum???? Give you a clue

******* idiots !!!

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

fu c k ing idiots !!!

Top Bottom