Part 2 Scaffolders required for immediate start GLASGOW AREA (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Turner Access Ltd GLASGOW AREA

Part 2 Scaffolders required for immediate start

Part 2 Scaffolders required for immediate start, rates of pay are £11 and £12/hour OTE. You must have a valid CISRS card and available to show at the interview along with 2 references.

You will be required to work as part of a squad and adhere to all aspects of health and safety at all times, working with Turner OCTO System, reporting directly to a supervisor on a daily basis and delivering high quality finished scaffolds on time.
Key Benefits:

Working for a large company that has been operating for 30 years, you will be trained in the Turner OCTO System, transport will be provided to get you to site and back to branch every day. Great potential to make good earnings of pay, and working with a system that is manufactured by Turner Access here in Glasgow. Great potential to grow within the company over the forthcoming years.

Send your CV to Tam Muir: thomas.muir@turner-access.co.uk

Glasgow
G51 3EQ
T: +44 (0) 141 309 5555
F: +44 (0) 141 309 5436

Turner Access? Must be the new name for Turner+8.
At least they are doing their utmost best with the the rates as 2 years ago they were offering a staggering £7.50 per hour if I am not mistaken.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You would think that if their system was as quick as they make out they could pay more because they are getting more erected per hour therefore making more money

You would think that if their system was as quick as they make out they could pay more because they are getting more erected per hour therefore making more money
Its called greed.
I've worked for these in the Manchester branch 17 years ago and as system scaffolding goes is one of the better ones to use.
The money at the time on the streets were not too bad but the lads in the airport were on the better wage as 'Aircraft docking technicians'. The docking scaffolds were all on wheels and were driven by tractor. A doddle.
But then again that was 17 years ago.
Not even sure the Manchester depot is still going.

It is a scandalous wage, full stop. I hope they get the standard of personnel they deserve.

Top Bottom