Do you have your own scaffolding company?

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Do you have your own scaffolding company?
Is it busy?
But you are unwilling to employ scaffs on a temporary basis and don't want to gamble on an Agency?

Virtus Access Ltd is the solution.
We provide real, experienced, quality CISRS scaffolders, using the best practices and wearing the best PPE, at competitive rates, with our own insurances, transportation and certification.
Both VAT and UTR registered.

We are real scaffolders, who employ scaffolders.
We are not an Agency...

We can service Essex and London.

Please visit; Virtus Access Ltd for more information.

‪#‎virtus‬ on Twitter.

Or like our Facebook page to help us grow.

https://www.facebook.com/Virtus-Access-Ltd-743156899119608/

Tbh if it is run by jason - then i hate to have to say - with his attitude to bosses & managment in general then its proberbly due to fail- although i wish him luck the pitfalls of what he's trying to attempt are vast - & the current hmrc regs & employment rules are difficult to avoid without costing you an arm & leg.....reguardless off what it states its simply another labour only agency lol

Good luck to him

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Have you looked at the website?
I rest my case.
Nothing wrong with the website stonedrose. Probably a lot of time and effort went in to setting it up. I know as I spent an age doing mine for my own personal company.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You know what lads, I've worked with him, Ive even got him a job years ago, and he might not be everyone's cup of tea with his video's and stuff, but the lad can graft, and with all the sh1t out there, anyone of you would employ him if you had your own firm I can tell you that.

Guys i know in scotland have been doing it for years so whats the big hoo haaa lol

It's called sub-contracting. Dress it up however you want.

Last edited:
Just a normal bloke trying to get on in life and he gets a verbal slap down. Good luck to you jason.

Nobody is Giving Him A verbal Slap down But It IS what It Is

Sub Contracting Not Rocket Science (NO NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FOR THIS ONE)

Top Bottom