Do you have your own scaffolding company?

Jason has put his money where his mouth is.
It's not cheap starting a company, good luck Jason I hope you do really well.

To the witch hunters go spend your own cash, re mortgage your council flat and speak to us in a couple of years and let us know how it went.

No bother Sir Alan.
How much capital do you need to put the word out that you're sub-contracting?
Labour only. No materials, no logistics. Show up, build the job.
A Jason Gibbs appreciation society? I've had gold fish with longer memories than most of you.
I made a comment re. the website as in my opinion, it's amateurish at best with (highly probably) images subject to copyright that are not representative of his/the company's work. Hardly a witch hunt. Is this more hyperbolic scaffolders forum tosh from our esteemed members?
I think so.

I wasn't referring to you Stoned, thanks for the compliment though.

No bother Sir Alan.
How much capital do you need to put the word out that you're sub-contracting?
Labour only. No materials, no logistics. Show up, build the job.
A Jason Gibbs appreciation society? I've had gold fish with longer memories than most of you.
I made a comment re. the website as in my opinion, it's amateurish at best with (highly probably) images subject to copyright that are not representative of his/the company's work. Hardly a witch hunt. Is this more hyperbolic scaffolders forum tosh from our esteemed members?
I think so.

At least one of the images belong to Lonnie Duka media and one belongs to Karim El Baradei; .

Must be me then lol

(1) dont live in a council house ( own new built house bought and paid for myself)

and the best thing about it done it whilst sub contracting

why didnt i think of that all those years ago!!!!!!!

And didnt need to advertise

I think the problem comes from Jason's rants on here regards employers and how hard done by he was , also I remember him actually offering people out to fight and saying he would go to Belfast to fight a member ,
That doesn't really make for a good employer or for a person that can deal will any sort of pressure or banter ,
So we shall see when it comes to lads not turning up ,or lads need new PPE because they have lost theirs , or need a sub because they have drank their wages , or appeasing site managers because one of the lads has lost the plot and threatened to kill someone on site .

Then there is the sleepless nights worrying if some one will pay you so you can pay the lads on Friday and can you extend the overdraft to cover it if not ,
As as every horrible cu nt governor Knows is just the tip of the ice berg regards running a firm .

But if he can get through that the fair play to him

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

There is plenty cash to be made down in those areas, hopefully he can keep control of it coming in and out and does do well.

Top Bottom