Wabash Lives

happyhugenoet

Reaction score
For many a scaff offshore Wabash lives was a price of graffitti wrote on under decks and phonebooths I'm glad to announce that Jimmy Wabash still lives .a regular at the glesga scaffolders ball the wee man is still actively fighting for the rights of scaffs and workers in general.
At 74 he puts most of the apathic young team to shame as he made his way up to Aberdeen to protest at the savage cuts in the oil and gas sector,from his home in Preston.
A true scaffs and one of the finest human beings I have had the pleasure to meet and call a friend ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1475.jpg
    IMG_1475.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1476.jpg
    IMG_1476.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 44
Well done that man........................

On the other side of the coin Happy, all I hear is Scaffs winging about 3x3, cuts in money but its all tea shack warriors. Non have the balls to do owt about it. Bottom line is, your never going to beat this 3x3 with a pay cut, its too late, deals are done, contracts signed. Men were whining about contracts, pay cut etc yet still signing on the dotted line. Bet they are still there 5 weeks in still moaning but with longer faces.
I just left a BP asset where effectivly with your pay cut you are working your 3rd week for $200 (not got a pounds sign on my keyboard ha ha). So every man has the same choice, take it like a c@nt or grow a pair... I myself realised this, announced it to the tea shack warriors and they all just said "I know", (cant help some folk), I posted CV's everywhere for 4 days solid and left. Now earning more per week then previous.

Each man has the same cards in live, some turn a bad hand into a winner, some are happy folding and taking nothing home to their families.

Its a sad state of affairs but if your not going to help yourself in life no fooker else will.

It's here Happy

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

It was in the pictures and video sub-forum for some strange reason.

cheers again swifty but going by the responce from the scaffs who are in the offshore sector and scaffs in general WHAT is the point?:sad2:
A LEGITIMATE THREAD REGARDING A RETIRED SCAFF AND WORKERS RIGHTS AND PAY

Well happy a great post about the life offshore ,most of the Scaffs who work offshore have done feck all about the pay cuts and the 3x3
The reason is they done feck all to get these conditions in the first place
as its been a free for all for the last 10 years .£££££
Someone has to start some were to get the ball moving ,,
The Wabash has come out of retirement to try and save the Scaffolders name
we will move on and up if Untie get there act together ,,,,

Top Bottom