SGB Qualified CISRS Scaffolders required (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
SGB

Qualified CISRS Scaffolders required

Qualified Part 2/Advanced scaffolders required for well established, international company based in Southampton.
SSSTS or SMSTS qualification would also be an advantage.
As a company, we encourage career progression and development. All of our employees can be assured of ongoing industry training.
SGB offer 21 days paid holiday per annum and consistent, full time work. This is a PAYE position.
For further details, please call us on 02380 732136

Never heard of them.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Hang on. Is that those Bristol wide boys that bought my cupcock?

sgb in the 80 90s I wored for them up the voe offshore over in Holland on the refineries the north sea a good earner the stret payed fek all

SGB where once the largest scaffolding company and the best in the world, FACT. They have been in existence since 1950s, and where bought over by Harsco, who changed there name to Harsco in 2010 . I think 2 years ago Brand energy bought them out and reverted name back to the world wide name SGB. Probably the best known name in scaffolding, world wide.

SGB where once the largest scaffolding company and the best in the world, FACT. They have been in existence since 1950s, and where bought over by Harsco, who changed there name to Harsco in 2010 . I think 2 years ago Brand energy bought them out and reverted name back to the world wide name SGB. Probably the best known name in scaffolding, world wide.[/QUOTE

Scaffolding Great Britain (SGB) was founded in 1919, FACT. They were the best in their day but we're also ranked 231st in the world in 2012, not a FACT.

Re

SGB where once the largest scaffolding company and the best in the world, FACT. They have been in existence since 1950s, and where bought over by Harsco, who changed there name to Harsco in 2010 . I think 2 years ago Brand energy bought them out and reverted name back to the world wide name SGB. Probably the best known name in scaffolding, world wide.[/QUOTE

Scaffolding Great Britain (SGB) was founded in 1919, FACT. They were the best in their day but we're also ranked 231st in the world in 2012, not a FACT.

Did not say they where the best now bud ? said they where the best in there day and known world wide for there ability and performance, if you don't agree fine, not losing any sleep over it,

Started with them 40 plus years ago Baking/ Kings Cross depots, part of the Mowlem group,hence the Nat West tower. Founders of the Band & Plate fitting, good firm in their day.

A few swear by band and plate. I just swear when I see them. F.ucking horrible things that held Noah's Ark together.

Nowadays we drill into walls and use them for ties it's all they're good for today.
Too slow, too heavy, too expensive and who still carries a podger?

Did not say they where the best now bud ? said they where the best in there day and known world wide for there ability and performance, if you don't agree fine, not losing any sleep over it,

I was only mucking around Harvey, I really enjoyed working for them. Did some good jobs with them, the Eden project was a brilliant job although it was all cuplok. It was a ridiculous move to change their name to Harsco but was good to see it come back.

Harvey's got no sense of humour Cass. It's cold and bleak up there.;)

The re branded SGB all ready making waves in the North Sea Southern sector .... won a decent barge campaign contract despite competition from BIS and Cape

Re

Its actually 80 here in Kuwait today, , too bloody warm me old mucker :) wish I was back in Glasgow lol

Top Bottom