Beware rhino scaffolding!!!

I once heard an angry scaffolder dumped the wagon on a red route in London and rang the boss and told him, then dropped the keys down the drain lol !!

If he looks halfway down the A66 on the North Yorkshire Moors in a puddle in a layby he may find them.....We didn't leave empty handed !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

The old man bout mid to late 50s just babbles on about how good he is and how hes the best scaff in lancashire and got the monopoly in that area coz hes soooo good !!!

Just read this post to be honest I have worked for rhinos in the past and never had any problems with the gaffer shaun have just started back me a my brother we have no digs to pay plus he has loads of work on the thing with Shaun is what you see is what you get there is no back doors with him he is as straight as they come I have been in the game 15 years and worked all over just being honest if you work here do your graft its a good little number

in mine cuntry, this man shaun will be greased up and let all th e mens bummings him till he accepttings thatt he in fact likes itt , and then from the day forward he woulds be knowings as greasedderectrhino

im a good grafter mate as are the lads that were with me, the job was flying in, hed only known us a couple of hours and watched us for 5 mins, if hes that straight down the line how come he couldnt tell the young lad to his face instead he shot off in his van like a coward leaving my other mate to pass the message on.....old news now tho and if your happy crack on.....but ive got a sneaky feeling either your that coward or hes got you to post this lol

I don't understand why you would not want lads that are grafting for you ,
There is an old saying that you tell a real scaffolder the minute he grabs a long un ,
And whilst that might hold true you can't judge a man or gang after a few hours ,
I would know by the end of the week if I wanted to keep someone ,
And even then some lads are better at different types of work , some turn up every day and plod , but you can rely on them to turn up ,
Others turn up 4 days a week and graft there nuts of .
So the man is either a serous judge of a man or a complete idiot .

target work end of. the only way you can earn money on both sides if its a family run company. fact.

Top Bottom