Beware rhino scaffolding!!! (1 Viewer)

macxix

Reaction score
Dont know if im allowed to post this but just a warning to fellow Scaffs, steer clear of Rhino Scaffolding in Morecambe.
3 of us travelled for a start yesterday, got put up in a caravan, (which was probably the best part), got to yard and met the gaffa called Shaun, talks a good game but bigs himself up massively, within 10 mins we were driving a wagon out to site, no starter pack or details taken got to site and started running the next lift around a new build for the brickies, (straight forward stuff).
were all part 2s so we were labouring for each other, 3 hours in we were flying and the gaffa turns up and within 5 mins grabs one of our lads off the job and tells him to sack the other lad coz he wasnt sparking and drives off???
I then phoned him and he told me he didnt want the young lad coz he was lazy, (a judgement he made after 5 minutes even though the job was flying in), but me and the other lad could stay to which i told him if one goes we all go so he said fine ill pay you for your time, (3 hours) just take the wagon back to the yard.
On returning back to the yard no boss, no money, no clue.
This man has no clue how to treat people and after bigging himself and his work up so much the job we were on and loading bay i was taking up especially was a total bag of bollox, never seen anything like it on any site or drawing in my life...
This is not meant to be a slating, just a warning of what to expect if you do get a start with this company.
He will probably put his own spin on it coz he can talk for England and his ego his bigger than him, but im ex army and i graft my arse off as well as the 2 lads that were with me and i know how blokes should be treated, he didnt even have the decency to grab the young lad himself and tell him to his face....
Rant over!!!! BEWARE RHINO SCAFFOLDING !!!

Totally agree with you macxix the firm is a bag of sh ite the lads are all off the heads on drugs giving it the big balls all day every day the gaffa shun could not tie my shoe laces I went and started for them listened to all the bull sh it for all hr n left after spoke with a few lads from Lancs n blackpool and all say the same stay the fu ck away he a con man you won't get paid and if you do your docked so he can have his coke money for daily use

I can't see why this wouldn't be allowed mate, and fair play for posting it and warning other lads. Good luck in getting a proper start.

NAME and SHAME, is the name of the game :eek:

As long as you stick to the facts/truth of your gripe, do not insult, threaten, or elaborate your case. A couple of witnesses also helps

I believe it is one of the strengths of this Forum to inform other members of how employers treat us the GOOD, the BAD and the indifferent

Never heard a good word about them to be honest everyone says the same gaffas an arsewipe.

I'll back the up completely mate wish I'd have researched them more before I started

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I only knew him as shaun mate don't know his last name but he's a proper nut job hiding behind stacks of bricks watching us with his hood up thinking we couldn't see him lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Iam with Rigger no names mentioned as such just your opinion and experience of a company ,
Good post

Why didn't you hang around and stroke the prick

Yeah it looks a different wrote down, but what I am really trying to say is why don't men stand up for themselves and fight for the cause, **** the wagon **** his gear **** the rotten **** stained gypsy caravan, 3 scaffs travel back home after 3 hrs work, I might be old fashioned but I wouldnt have left town without creating a scene

I'm with you on that... His wagon would have been left on the hard shoulder of the motorway somewhere on the way home, and I'd a threw the keys in the long grass..

Worked for this **** about 10 years ago & he was the same then,hiding in bushes & down back alleys spying on the lads,who by the way we're all terrified of him & clueless, in fact I think he only had one basic scaff working for him & the rest where all young lads.I remember one day he was running about holding a five foot to his head & shouting that he was a rhino,guys a nut job!

Never heard a good word about them to be honest everyone says the same gaffas an arsewipe.

Arsewipe, OMG not heard that for years.

That has to be up there with the word PLEB. Quality little insults. Brilluant:D:D:D

I cant even put into words what I'd have done����������

Top Bottom