Good Scaffolder (1 Viewer)

orsscaffolding

Reaction score
In need of a good scaffolder who wants to work and not moan all day hours are from 6 am to 10 pm we are a small company based in romford essex 90% of our work is on the street so no hiding here theres no digs no van no diesel card no fck all you work you get paided pay will be good for the right person to be honest looking to give a percentage on every job to be arranged for the right person you need to have all your tickets and drive lorry 7.5 ton or if you have class 2 even better if your the man google me first go on the website make your mind up then contact me. dont want no dreamers
no no cowboys its hard work but the rewards are there if you choose to except this mission. :eek:

Orc scaffolding should be horse scaffolding this as got to be a wind up surely ya southern pit ponys

you lot wonder why no one posts jobs on here all you lot have to say is digs diesel van and 800 a day.This aint a wind up dont really want to sell up worked to hard but if i cant find anyone i will sell up.

That's the trouble Ors , there are to many want an easy ride these days ,
Gone are the days of 20 square a day 2 handed on price where you could earn a nice wage and be home by 4.
Some of these so called scaffolders that want £200 a day to put up a house front and still get it wrong have a front calling themselves street lads , our target back in the 80s was 3 house fronts a day and driving in between and home by 4 ,no drama just good crack .
I wish you luck on finding someone but I wouldn't hold my breath brother

Back in the 80s we didn't have health an safety dishing out fines maximus up here the big boys are charging 50 per mtr ,and anyone under cutting them pay the price cus usually the scaffs that turn up are not working with advanced guard rail no step some even turn up with no harness and all I can say to orc if you cannot get men and may have to sell up then you need to restructure your price your work programme and most of all your attitude if your still stuck in the 80s then the wrihting is on the wall for your mistakes not the scaffolders that now are coming through and sticking to new nasc legislations of working @height regs this job isn't going to change back to how it used to be,and you go on about northerners going down there wanting this and wanting that we'll if you need northerners that tells me you can't get southerners so wind your neck in your making g yourself sound stupid

When I was being trained by my old man in the 80s he and his mates used to say "a good foreman can make or break a job"with your attitude just by your advert sends signals to me that I don't wanna work with you.

Back in the 80s we didn't have health an safety dishing out fines maximus up here the big boys are charging 50 per mtr ,and anyone under cutting them pay the price cus usually the scaffs that turn up are not working with advanced guard rail no step some even turn up with no harness and all I can say to orc if you cannot get men and may have to sell up then you need to restructure your price your work programme and most of all your attitude if your still stuck in the 80s then the wrihting is on the wall for your mistakes not the scaffolders that now are coming through and sticking to new nasc legislations of working @height regs this job isn't going to change back to how it used to be,and you go on about northerners going down there wanting this and wanting that we'll if you need northerners that tells me you can't get southerners so wind your neck in your making g yourself sound stupid

Who said any thing about northerners ?

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

When I was being trained by my old man in the 80s he and his mates used to say "a good foreman can make or break a job"with your attitude just by your advert sends signals to me that I don't wanna work with you.

Ok carry on as u are.

In need of a good scaffolder who wants to work and not moan all day hours are from 6 am to 10 pm we are a small company based in romford essex 90% of our work is on the street so no hiding here theres no digs no van no diesel card no fck all you work you get paided pay will be good for the right person to be honest looking to give a percentage on every job to be arranged for the right person you need to have all your tickets and drive lorry 7.5 ton or if you have class 2 even better if your the man google me first go on the website make your mind up then contact me. dont want no dreamers
no no cowboys its hard work but the rewards are there if you choose to except this mission. :eek:
'you get paided'
What does this mean? I don't speak Welsh.

Who the **** wants to work from 6 in the morning till 10 pm at night. do you put them up in bunks in the rack, or do they just sleep in the lorry? and you wonder why you can't get nobody!*rollseyes

I stand corrected ors I thought when you mentioned no digs no vans no fuel cards you talking in reference to travelling scaffs from up north I do apologise,in reference to you selling up if it's getting you down and making you feel like that what comes first your health or money ,by your thread your getting the work but not getting men to do your work its easier being a scaff they just think money is plucked out of an endless pit full.i called it a day and got my health back which is mine and not for the taking for some lazy scaff to run my blood pressure up I hope you get sorted and things work out for you.

youre all cry about this cause you're all site men you didn't run upa 26ft ladder with 5 8ft tube wen u was labourer u don't pump long from top to bottom on your own, I hate wen som1 rings up for a job and sat 'I've got a part 1 and I know what I'm doing' and then send them with a labourer to put a 20by40 up and take 1 down and they can

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

They cant

That's the trouble Ors , there are to many want an easy ride these days ,
Gone are the days of 20 square a day 2 handed on price where you could earn a nice wage and be home by 4.
Some of these so called scaffolders that want £200 a day to put up a house front and still get it wrong have a front calling themselves street lads , our target back in the 80s was 3 house fronts a day and driving in between and home by 4 ,no drama just good crack .I wish you luck on finding someone but I wouldn't hold my breath brother

Pitiful we used to do that by breakfast time

In need of a good scaffolder who wants to work and not moan all day hours are from 6 am to 10 pm

6am - 10pm? A 16 hour shift? I can't imagine doing a 16 hour scaffold shift, let alone not moaning during that amount of time. Is this a wind up or satire? Sounds like something off Scaffnews.

Good luck with that ors u must be able to get a pole or an other European for this and if they moan just get another one there's millions here now and u can pay them buttons problem solved haha

I can feel for you ors, the old ' Not meeting targets because of the health and safety' argument is a crock of Sh1te. Too many lads these days have been spoilt on big sites, it's a shame everyone can't start off, working from the back of a wagon on the streets before they end up at some of the big boys, to get a taste of what its like to have a graft. I know there are lads on the big site that do graft, but not many. Health and safety has definitely slowed things down, no doubting that, but you can still work safely and bang some footage in, mobile phones have a lot to answer for as well, how many of you are reading this on your mobile?? I've no problem at all paying lads good money if they put it in for you, but paying lads that just turn up and expect the world just pains me. Must admit, i'd rather pay a lower rate and get someone in to look at them , and if they're worth the money, i'll happily put their money up. But these that want a fortune to walk through the door, fuk sake, wake up lads! It's counter productive to **** lads about with their money, but on the flip side if everyone turned up, sorry, if everybody turned up everyday and did a full shift and a full week and had a graft, more money is earned by the company, hense better wages are paid, simply mathematics.

I'm presuming those working hours are there if you want to work that long and not what you expect lads to work?

I think a scaffold firm owners forum is needed for you lot.. get the wages up you greedy tight f#ckers hahahaha

You hit the nail on the head Copper,

There are way to many that are happy just to go through the motions in this game and do as little as possible.

Ors if Essex wasn't so far I'd be there in the morning.

Top Bottom