Harness (1 Viewer)

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
It's time to renew the lads harnesses and we have always used Miller ,
Just wondering if there are any new more comfortable harnesses on the market

It's the usual horses for courses. There are some really nasty bits of kit out there, as I'm sure that you already know. As long as you stick to either what you already know, or stick with the other majors like spanset, you won't go wrong. We used George Roberts, but that was some time ago now.

We replaced a few b4 Xmas. We only paid £38 for them complete. Was expecting a few complaints from the boys using them but they all seemed happy with them.

could try the Big Ben range form Leachs , they are comfortable and reasonably priced and always in stock

Working for trads and they use the Big Ben ones, stretchy leg straps comfy, much like the Miller ones
I would say Miller or Big Ben from the ones I've used over the years

We use the ridgegear stuff, decent enough and well priced. At the end of the day, no matter what make you get they're all a pain in the arse!! You could spend a fortune on some fancy ones and they only last the same as the cheaper ones when they've had gear rubbed all over them.
I'd personally stay away from the elasticated legs though Phil, only need a few boards rubbbing against them and they start to look like our lass' bush! They fluff up really quickly, just draws attention cause they look sh1te after

Hi phil the reason we use Miller is in my opinion they are the best on the market & have a full range of lanyards & blocks for different access problems without having to mismatch items- also helps having a Miller pfp4 inspection certificate lol so i can reinspect them.this covers all of millers gear including inersia reels & mini blocks - we currently use the dureflex harness with quick release buckles & barracuda lanyards which we can change for twin tails if ness - also the falcon & scorpian blocks are a good bit of kit- hope this helps

Top Bottom