scaffman321

Reaction score
Heard tonight that Scaffolders are wanted on the cards at Heathrow by Palmers

What they paying
What's the hours
Are they paying digs
How longs the work for
Have you got contact name or number

A mate is going to find out for tomorrow but he says that you have to have a 5 year work history and to be able to pass criminal record check that rules out half the scaffolders I know

Crb criminal check can only go back 5 years unless you have been convicted of murder rape terrorism

I would jump at the chance to work down london way, defo on the bucket list and show you southern lot how to scaff jock style ������

We would be laughing at a funny guy stood there in a skirt with a podger in his hand saying I need you lads to show me how to use a spanner please....

Finally got a number for Palmers at Heathrow 07761244686 your best of texting your details and someone gets back to you, Adv dayshift £150 - Nightshift £187.50 basic £140 dayshift - £175 nightsift

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Tried calling number I was given with no joy so I texted my details
And was surprised to get a call back
Adv £150 day shift £187.50 nightshift
Basic £140 dayshift £175 nightshift
No guarantee of overtime
Phone number 07761244686

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Got number but couldn't get answer but left my details by text and they got back to me
Adv £159 days £187.50 nights basic £140 days £175 nights
No garantee of overtime but could be available
Work coming up in future and long run
Number 07761244686

I would jump at the chance to work down london way, defo on the bucket list and show you southern lot how to scaff jock style ������

We're already down here showing them Gary lol, if u want a start PM me I'm running a job in south east. lads are all sound and money's good.

Apply for your scotish disclosure if you haven't been in trouble for 5 years it will come back saying ,
No pending convictions,unless murder terrorism rape if you have any of this then you have to go through a company confidential sponsorship.which is very difficult now not many companies will bother not when they can get a skin with a clean sheet.

Top Bottom