Scaffolders Required

georgeospinnaker

Reaction score
Scaffolders required for on going contract in Portsmouth, you must have valid CISRS card, full PPE and own tools.

You will be required to work 10 hours a day Monday to Thursday and 8 Friday to Sunday.

The rates will be the following -

Advanced - £18.00
Part 2 - £16.00
Part 1 - £15.00

If you would like more information please call George on 02392 698053.

It's ok if you're local George. Dire if you're not.

be good if could get cheap digs,but cant I was there b4 paying 35to40 pounds a night and at 7 days a week that's from and too £245 to £280 already out your wages then taxed on top.

It was the naval base but has been filled now, we could out you in contact with cheap digs but cant guarantee there availability.
By all means give us a call to get registered and can keep you updated with better paid jobs.

Portsmouth is the worst place for digs expensive as **** ended up camping in summer for a week [emoji108]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope firms and agencies get what they deserve this year and have to stop pretending we are still in recession... firms get paying digs and firms and agencies get them rates up now.... lads can't work away from home and be expected to earn a wage they can earn at home. You wouldn't do it so why should we....

I'll second that pal it's a joke and a liability to work away from home without getting accommodation our allowance for it

I found Portsmouth the best place I've worked for digs was loads of cheap digs 15 to 20 pound a night and easy to find

They never pay digs on ere they wonder y they can't get any lads all that **** should b sorted before u even get up not that ******** you pay for digs outa ur own money for the first week then you get back in ur wage already ther having ur pants down

If the works in a certain area why should company's have to pay digs ?
Surely it's up to you if you work for that company or not.

Just for the record BAP the rates company's charge have gone up very little in the last 2 years , so whilst the recession may well be receding company's have to be careful regards pricing as it's still very easy to overprice a job and loose it .

if you work away from home without digg money then more full you.
Lodge money is normally payed when the local area can not supply the labour,IE BIG INDUSTRIAL JOBS,but agencies of late have been trying it on with regards to this.They have used the OLD you can claim it in expenses under an Umbrella Co.
London has never payed diggs and probably never will ;)

My previous boss is based in Ireland he gets contracts in England and Scotland, not only is he making big profit but he pays the lads flights and digs or he rents a decent house for the lads. They get a increased rate for being away and get 84 hours a week 12 hr 7 days but actually working 60ish hours. So if he can do that and be happy why can't others phil????

My previous boss is based in Ireland he gets contracts in England and Scotland, not only is he making big profit but he pays the lads flights and digs or he rents a decent house for the lads. They get a increased rate for being away and get 84 hours a week 12 hr 7 days but actually working 60ish hours. So if he can do that and be happy why can't others phil????

It's few and far between but that's the way it should be. Bet he still makes a few quid a rightly so!

Agree with phil on this one its called the market, cost of living is dearer down south so wages are higher up north things like rent tend to be cheaper so obviously companies pay the going rate not saying its right but thats the way things are and not only for scaffs ask any of your mates in the building game came to London in 73 and never known any scaff company to pay digs in all the years ive been here to many scaffs live in london

Any chance of the contact number or a start "Britishandproud" Inbox me can start ASAP...

He's only got work in Ireland at the min and he won't pay digs. Sorry 1 job in Scotland which finishes feb. I started with him when I lived in Ireland so I got on the firm. See how it works when he gets work in England/Scotland he sends his Lads. My point was if he can get jobs in England and cover all cost and pay the boys well and still make a profit then it ain't that tight out there.

Top Bottom