Jason Gibbs Got slated for this by the Tag Man

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Jason Gibbs

42 mins · London
Got slated for this by the Tag Man - nutter seems to think that both screwjacks should be on the sole board, but if you count that aluminium can as counter-balance then its fine, no?

12495217_704752299659729_8090768395622031268_n.jpg

This must be the same jason gibbs who is selling himself on Facebook begging for contact numbers for decent jobs ,but yet in another voice he states soon as I get back I will get a start ,if that's so why his he asking for numbers and no advanced scaffolder would do what he as done could this be the most hated scaffolder ever mmmm,

Why Not Just Kick The Packer Through, ? Just Laziness Thats All , We Have All Done It

You can see where the sole pad was originally placed under both jacks. It's probably been knocked out by some idiot pulling something through and then the scaff gets the sh1t as ever. Sometimes it's difficult for your spanner to do the talking!

Jason is working as a Manager he's hung his spanners up.
I think he'll do ok.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

In fact I'm sure.

Never seen nowt as daft just knock da sole pad under the jacks and av done with it [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two different ring systems, look at the rosettes!

Is mixing different manufacturers ok now?

Top Bottom