powerstation work. (1 Viewer)

leightonthescaff

Reaction score
Am looking to move into power station works. Is it worth me doing my mist ccsng etc.... A lot to pay out with no guarantees. Any thoughts much appreciated

Forget the power stations mate get on the price on the street at £7 a meter you earn £200 a day and be home for Jeremy Kyle

This man is looking at getting away phil to earn decent money for a while, any of you lads any ideas for him? Who's on the Heathrow airport these days coz if I remember right there was big hours and big money on there not so long ago.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

And how's things swifty? Been quiet recently since jiggercunt went lol. Hope your well and had a good Christmas

Thanks for the input lads. Was thinking power stations for the hours on shut downs. Am under the impression that most pay towards digs to. But am up for anything that's pays well an benefits me and the family. Been at this company 16yrs now. Can't get no higher excuse the pun lol. Again thanks for all the help

can safety passport be done online and is the online just the same as ditting the course in a classroom.

also i see a website doing it for £89 are there any other sites ? cheers

safety passport training ltd 07895955733 ccnsg courses weekly £150 inc vat ask for becky

Alright pal happy New year to you and Matthew and family. Things are good mate. Was in wylfas grounds working other week. You lads still in there.

Happy new year to you too. You should have come to find us in wylfa say hello. Starting 100 days outage there tomorrow till march. Hopefully go straight in decommissioning after. Pm me your number and I'll let you know if there after more lads. What's happening with pro Scaff? Are they closing Bangor.

No mate not closing yard they got couple bigish jobs up that way. I was always gonna chase money this year. Kids getting older so am ready to work were ever the money is to better the family. Wayne rs has rang me offering more than proscaff but was thinking of earning proper money working away. I'll send you my number mate. Yeah let me know if there after more lads I'll Defo come if you could put a word in for us.. What courses do I need to do mate. And thanks much appreciated.

it all depends on who you go on for on the stations mate same as any other job.for instance palmers were paying normal rates but no knockers,where as rainham (insulation)were paying 180 to 250 a shift with knockers fri sat and sunday.in the end the scaffs wanted to become laggers mate,better money and abit shocking tbh.

Got a mate on for rainham in Warrick international north Wales. Said wages are ok. Just finding my feet courses needed etc... Been at this company 16yrs my apprentices all move on away working with higher wages so wanting to chase the money. Thanks for your input much appreciated.

Forget the stations Leighton. Head to the big smoke for big doe. 7 days a week and get your own digs.. I did it for 2 solid years, you meet good lads, have a ball and ya family are well looked after.. win win. After writing that I feel like doin a u turn lol

Can you still get CCSNG passports off the bloke in Boro ? Used to meet him on a Friday night at the Gala Bingo under the flyover off the A66 !!

What's the money and time with family like Lee. The powerstations am interested in are both only 130 min drive from me with decent money. But am up for anything that's beneficial.

I was on Ratcliffe power station in 05 and it was great as I lived 15 mile away and the money was great but iv worked London also and same again money was great.. Il ring you tomorrow evening and explain more..

Can you still get CCSNG passports off the bloke in Boro ? Used to meet him on a Friday night at the Gala Bingo under the flyover off the A66 !!

Yeah mate u still get them from "Dave" up our way :laugh:

What's the money and time with family like Lee. The powerstations am interested in are both only 130 min drive from me with decent money. But am up for anything that's beneficial.

All you need is ccnsg saftey passport between 100 amd 150 max 2 day course. Earn between 1200 1400 a week banking a grand a week easy marra good luck

Thanks for input much appreciated. It's proving difficult to even find out who's on the powerstations let alone get a start. Been quoted 159 Inc vat for ccsng.

Top Bottom