kwickstage (1 Viewer)

Britishandproud

Reaction score
Is there a max height Kwickstage can go or is it any height providing it has correct amount of ties in?

No max if like you said, correct amount of ties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's supposed to be tied every set of standards, every lift. Not seen too many built like that mind.

The rmd kwikform book provides designs for different tie patterns , loads and number of boarded lifts with and without netting and sheeting and gives max height for each design so they do giv height limits. Every standard has to be tied but it can be every lift. Every other lift or even every third lift depending on the design

Now Now chaps there is always a max, normally preceded by a list of questions such as,
How many boarded levels, how many working levels, What loading requirements, is it sheeted. What Crs are the bays, are there inside boards the list is endless to be honest.

But as Derry has indicated the maximum will be determined by the design which will be created from the info listed above.

probably wrong lads,but i thought it was 150ft max.

Just checked the book and it gives designs with max heights ranging from 16 m to 60m depending on tie pattern, loading etc etc. if ur using kwikstage I Wud call into any rmd branch pick up a handbook they giv them out free.

Yea but if you take loads o drugs n have a good drink to steady your nerves the skys the limit to how HIGH you want to take it lol yellow peril

Real kwikstage the sky's the limit , cheap Chinese Shiite 1 lift as long as it's tied;)

How high is the job pal?

Feel sorry for the guys erecting it

Top Bottom