Invasion (1 Viewer)

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Lads,
Be prepared for some new members that are here to cause problems,
I ask that you don't rise to their bait and just ignore them please ,

And don't forget next week is black eyed Friday :laugh::laugh:

not what it used to be this place like! no wonder loads of the lads don't bother anymore, hows it going anyway phil ?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

wheres everyone gone, Frederick ? bigfish ? aom ? swifty ? jakdan ? allan666 ? vllb ?

markus welcome back
were have some guys went only God knows the answer to that,me personally I am not on as much as I maybe was but that's down to working long hours
When the forum was chock a block we were in the depths of the recession and loads of scaffs had a lot of free time and many more were on looking for work.
Its still the place to come for great patter and loads of knowledge;)

markus welcome back
were have some guys went only God knows the answer to that,me personally I am not on as much as I maybe was but that's down to working long hours
When the forum was chock a block we were in the depths of the recession and loads of scaffs had a lot of free time and many more were on looking for work.
Its still the place to come for great patter and loads of knowledge;)

cheers mate, used to look forward to coming on here after graft was some good crack, a know what your saying about the recession but most of the regulars weren't looking for work when the forum was at its best!

oh well best crack a can and wait for the handbags that seems the entertainment round here now!

Lads,
Be prepared for some new members that are here to cause problems,
I ask that you don't rise to their bait and just ignore them please ,

And don't forget next week is black eyed Friday :laugh::laugh:

No need to raise alarm and panic amongst our gentle and loyal members biggestPhil.
My team of moderators are ready to do battle against this tide of insurgents. As long as we stand fast, are ready to repel boarders and continue to fight for Truth, Justice and the Scaffolders Forum way. We will prevail.

Seen It Before And We Shall See It Again Gentlemen , Me, Nothing Can Go wrong Just Now, She Who Must Be Obeyed Is Improving Health Wise By Leaps And Bounds (Thank Fekk For The Nhs ) And We Are Fairly Busy Work Wise, Truth Be Told She Is In A Far Better Place Now Than She Was This Time Last Year, And For This Im So Glad, I Have To Thank Bobbysupascaff Without Him I Doubt If I Have Held On To My Sanity, Bobby , The Southernpoofter, Phillios, And Happyhugenot, Thank You Gents. As One Scaffolder To Another.

Best news on here for a long time gerscaff. Good luck to you and the wife and have a great Christmas.

That's great news regards the wife Ger I pray she keeps on improving mate have a great Xmas fella ;)

Thank You Gents, I Wish The Same For Yourselves And Your Families, And All The Best For 2016

Gerscaff I'm glad to hear your good lady is getting better by the day.
I had noticed you weren't on as regularly as you usually are.
All the best for the Christmas and ne,ear day festivities to all my fellow Scaffs;)

Thank You Very Much Happy, And The Same To Your Good Self And Family My Friend.

Seen It Before And We Shall See It Again Gentlemen , Me, Nothing Can Go wrong Just Now, She Who Must Be Obeyed Is Improving Health Wise By Leaps And Bounds (Thank Fekk For The Nhs ) And We Are Fairly Busy Work Wise, Truth Be Told She Is In A Far Better Place Now Than She Was This Time Last Year, And For This Im So Glad, I Have To Thank Bobbysupascaff Without Him I Doubt If I Have Held On To My Sanity, Bobby , The Southernpoofter, Phillios, And Happyhugenot, Thank You Gents. As One Scaffolder To Another.

That's terrific news ger, I'm so glad she's getting better ( and you are too my friend ;) )

From the bottom of my heart you're most welcome mate :)

Top Bottom