Temp Roof (1 Viewer)

Maybe Layher.

Probably depends if you are paying for it or putting it up.

We don't do too many so we just use trad with tin or shrink. Wudnt mind tryin system roof but too costly for amount we would use it. Don't think for us it Wud b worth investment

For all of you owners out there, on a scale of one to ten, how much is your @rse making buttons when you've got a temporary roof up somewhere at this time of year when the crazy gale force winds start coming in?

We had 6 roofs up a month ago and I had a few sleepless nights I must admit ,
We have 2 left up with another coming down next week

Always UNI. Which is the updated UBIX System.

HAKI is some very serious stuff and unless you are doing work for Heritage or regular large spans, it just isn't worth it.

Alternatively, there is nothing wrong with Tin sheets, everything is re-usable and it's fairly watertight. it's just alot more work in places you don't want it.

we had a big Ubix roof on a job in Rochdale was up nearly 12 months wind at times was gale force plus snow and it never moved a inch. Although I made many a trip over to check it. (after the sleepless night)

Anyone had any experience using the Apollo system ?

Just priced a temp roof, I spoke to Trad about Ubix and they said they no longer doing the ubix but have moved on to Astrix roof kit, but you have to now buy the sheets. Anybody else heard this?

I was in Trads just before Xmas and they have a roof erected in the yard with the new system they are promoting and if does look good , moves on tracks

4 inch nails and galvanised tin sheets

We both know thats a lie

Hi Scaffs

What is the best Temporary roof on the market these days ?

Best use up today is ubix easy simple amd rapid

Just priced a temp roof, I spoke to Trad about Ubix and they said they no longer doing the ubix but have moved on to Astrix roof kit, but you have to now buy the sheets. Anybody else heard this?

It's cheaper to buy them than to hire them in most situations marra

Top Bottom