Return (1 Viewer)

marra watson

Reaction score
Is there any way to build a return so it has not step in it with out a separate independent?

There is marra ,
But iam not sure I understand your question regards the separate independent ,
I assume you mean the ledgers don't cross on the return ?

Are u getting the old it's a trip hazard cr ap

We have had the trip hazard thing before but jus said there is nothing u can do! How could u do it Phil?

Ledgers would have to be at the same height so I would expect extra standards and underslings to tie together. Never done one so open to correction. Jigga behave your on here too commenting :p

its saturday night and yous are talking about how to build a return hahahaha

It's a Saturday night and you are reading about returns
So who's the sad one Jigga ?

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

We have had the trip hazard thing before but jus said there is nothing u can do! How could u do it Phil?

First had this in the early 90s ,
And the firm on for used 1.5 X 1.5 square timber cut at 45degrees along the length and we nailed it against the the return board to from a slope ,
They used to call it a fillet ,
Personally I don't see a problem if there is a double handrail in place ,
What's the worst you can do lol

It's a Saturday night and you are reading about returns
So who's the sad one Jigga ?

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

First had this in the early 90s ,
And the firm on for used 1.5 X 1.5 square timber cut at 45degrees along the length and we nailed it against the the return board to from a slope ,
They used to call it a fillet ,
Personally I don't see a problem if there is a double handrail in place ,
What's the worst you can do lol
You're taking the p1ss surely? Overzealous safety officers have a lot to answer for.

Never be asked or never done it but thinking about it run two independents level with each other and under sling 5s to tie in. Only thing is does it compile with TG could be wrong but im going to try it in the week will let you all know.

i was telling the boys about this place n said they are probably on there discussing scaffolding right now on a saturday night, none of them beleived me so i came on to show them hahahaha pathetic
i am the one and only dominator.
Still waiting.....

i;)ll be back

Probably sommat like under sling your ledgers at the return then splice ledgers which run off with band and plate at the same level as the other ledgers

Can you believe scaffolders are talking scaffolding on a scaffold forum??? But I guess a labourer is still learning.....

Jiggaman wtf do u expect to be talking about on a scaffold forum?? If u don't like what your reading then fcuk off!!

i was telling the boys about this place n said they are probably on there discussing scaffolding right now on a saturday night, none of them beleived me so i came on to show them hahahaha PATHETIC
i am the one and only dominator.
STILL WAITING.....

jogger I have to admit you are one sad person ,
Even when someone don't want to argue with you you still have to abduct threads to cause an upset ,
Me thinks you should go back to your gay boys and dance around your handbags to ABBA ,
And leave the serious scaffolding to the real men ;)

Jogging ,
You are a real sad person ,
What is the problem with you ?

If you ain't got nothing nice to say then ,fu ck of ,
It's that simple brother

Last edited:
Jogging ,
You are a real sad person ,
What is the problem with you ?

If you ain't got nothing nice to say then ,fu ck of ,
It's that simple brother[/QUOTE
To be honest Phil this lad must be a deluded thick Cnut, well in my eyes he is!! I know it hard but if we all jus ignore him he will soon get bored of his own sh!t crack seen as admin doin feck all about the bawlbag!

Top Bottom