Scaff's Shetlands. (1 Viewer)

You got any friends at all or a life you just cause **** on here lol

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I dont know you do i?

He's got no job and that's a fact. But let's face it who would want to pay a wage to a labourer like him....

Jiggs is this you
2-cv-Renaud-Dolly-2005-g.jpg

Your the **** of the forum with no job

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

And definitely a cry baby

Last edited:
To be honest jiggaman you are a complete bellend. Why are you still on here? Nobody likes you, you're not funny and you're probably gay as well.

Well this is a thread that's quickly spiralled lol , my two bobs worth re the bickering etc is that I returned to the scaffolding game after a change of job and have just completed a 4 month contract which over the piece I fairly enjoyed HOWEVER in the time I have been away I can't remember a cabin or job so rife with arguments, gossips ,lies and bitching , before anyone has a go at me I am neither wet behind the lugs nor a prude, my question is especially with scaffolders there was a pack mentality when everyone used to stick together and help each other , this isn't the case now, people were snide re everything from holidays left over , length of service etc etc , has this mentality slowly crept in due to uncertain times and lack of jobs ?? No joke lads some of the underhand behaviour was embarrassing? Any input would be appreciated as this quite possibly was this one of job tho appears doubtful!

Ok lads if my memory serves me right it was jiggaman asking me why I was slating forefront and he just dropped his cock out and hijacked my thread on me informing the boys about what happened

Harry, my inbox is fuller than the Danish pretend agency.

All of them asking to remove Jigg3r. I have read every post he's deleted and left on here, he has serious mental issues. If he's a mate guide him to the right path ffs.

He's got no job and that's a fact. But let's face it who would want to pay a wage to a labourer like him....

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Don't get me started on giggleman I will fekin hurt that 2 Bob little cahnt when I find him ! ! !

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

He calls himself the dominator ? Fekin dominatrix more like ! !

Monojfk unfortunately most jobs are like that now weather it's overtime or people getting put on courses it's always something most scaffs can't stand other scaffs bettering themselves either a lot of jealously and envy we should all be getting along and sticking together instead of acting like a bunch of sweety wives.

Have you ever spoke to jiggaman ?

Top Bottom