Scottish scaffs for holland or Germany (1 Viewer)

What's it involve and where mate ?

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

Too cold and not enough money for my likeing

16 euros an hr probably a decent rate for an eastern European the days of big bucks in the middle east Germany and Holland are over won't be long before its here when they start granting Pakis work visa's and it's coming

Oh yes jiggaman but I honour and remember for those who fought for our freedom I won't forget Lee rigby and won't forget about these Muslim f.ucks burning a spitting on our forces an just to let you all know a pound spent in a packi shop is a contribution towards Islam these kunts over here raising funds for isis to kill our soldiers wake up britain

If being racist is loving and wanting to protect my country and heritage....I'm the biggest racist going!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yes mate if loving the UK and respecting our troops and defending them against poppy burning pig fecking Muslim BA's****s then iam shoulder to shoulder with you brother ! ! !

this is ma kind of thread British people for British jobs tbh any decent scaff can earn a lot more and stay at home can't see them getting many takers

Let's remember all the war dead. Including the Asians.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Well after what happened in Paris I think we should all be taking heed it could be here soon ! !

I don't mean to be disrespectful Douglas 10 just go on utube an type in Muslims attacking brits it's already happening and I say to everyone let's use the pen as our sword an put someone in power that will do something about these murderes and say what you will call me racism names I don't give a f.uck if my vote saves innocent lives so be it

Ahh before you get on that big horse cowboy, I did vote with my pen just a pity not enough enough of us did ! So please refrain from the judgement side my good man . Thank you

Top Bottom