Scottish scaffs for holland or Germany

Britain is for British people. Other people come into Britain take what they can, bomb and murder people.. It's all ok in your eyes yeah????

Come on lads, we all had a say. No need to have a go at each other. Have a good weekend.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

How the feck did I miss this one
Had a couple of babychams last night so probably just as well that I did miss it
Especially since my old friends/adversaries celticbhoy and Gerry Adams bodyguard frank were on;)

douglas what are you banging on about hows the part 2? you keep mentioning nobody likes me, i dont really care pal its a forum nobody is anyones friend on here so pipe down son. britishandproud i do know where your coming from of course i do but to say that in this day and age we should move everyone whos not british out,even young irish families with children lock the gates is absurd mate surely you can see that.and what about british people who rape,murder other brits?are the not just as bad?nonces that abuse british children?will we throw them out of the country before or after their sentence?ridiculous thing to say mate sorry but it really is daft.

Ihave to agree with the jig on this one.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

douglas what are you banging on about hows the part 2? you keep mentioning nobody likes me, i dont really care pal its a forum nobody is anyones friend on here so pipe down son. britishandproud i do know where your coming from of course i do but to say that in this day and age we should move everyone whos not british out,even young irish families with children lock the gates is absurd mate surely you can see that.and what about british people who rape,murder other brits?are the not just as bad?nonces that abuse british children?will we throw them out of the country before or after their sentence?ridiculous thing to say mate sorry but it really is daft.

I have to agree with the jig on this one.

Please read the following rules and abide by them at all times.
Please respect other forum members at all times.
If you have an issue with a member, PM a moderator or admin
Any racist, bigotry or discriminating posts will not be tolerated
Please refrain from any unnecessary swearing
We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members. (except for forum advertisers and sponsors)
Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

Infractions and bans will be given to users if any of these rules are broken. Infractions given can either be temporary of permanent and are given at the discretion of the forums moderators.

Now please enjoy the Scaffolders Forum and have fun!

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Now who needs to be inducted again ?

Serious chat here about what's actually happening in the world. People having difference of opinion. Is this not allowed on the forum?

Where Is Bobbysuperscaff ? I Havent seen Him On The Forum In An Age

Serious chat here about what's actually happening in the world. People having difference of opinion. Is this not allowed on the forum?

British ,
Opinions on politics and religion are best left alone as we all have our own opinions and it only causes offence and arguments ;);)
So let's leave the subject alone please

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Where Is Bobbysuperscaff ? I Havent seen Him On The Forum In An Age

How's it going fella ,
I ain't seen hide nor hair of Bobby for a while as it goes Ger :amazed:

Calling scots jocks is deemed racist Irish paddys the welsh taffy
Northern monkey's southern softies Were do we go with this one then
It's a forum for scaffolders who may not always be the most intellectual are still affected by the politics of mass immigration and terrorism.
My wife is a catholic (yes really:eek:) and my wee mammy God rest her Sole was also Catholic of Irish blood but it doesn't stop me hating the Irish republicans as oor Frank celticbhoy can testify,BUT I AM A SCAFF AS THEY ARE AND AS SUCH WE HAVE A BOND OF SORTS.Boys will be Boys and Scaffs will be Scaffs it's a forum and there's been a lot worse spouted on here
THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS THREAD IN MY OPINION(which means feck all) IT MAYBE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE PUB ;)

as for oor Boab hope he is well,Landan does seem to be very busy so hopefully it's down to work that he's not been on for a while

This started off as a job thread & soon dived into political views which is a shame to hijack someones thread - so goin back to the orignal bit that kicked it off about the pay etc - my personal concern for our industry is the well know british company currently training low paid foreign workers with in the uae to scaffold to cisrs standards on a ticket scheme which is recognieed by mr mosely & due to the shortages over here of scaffs,will only be a matter of time before they will be allowed to come over here on mass to undercut our scaffs - reguardless off religion

Im sure all the participants in this thread are of sane mind and are adults(well id hope so) and can look after themselves so I say let em get on with it.....

In Essex, swift scaffolding has about thirty Lithuanias. They work cheaper then us brits at the weekend.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Suvvern i think that the overseas cisrs is not recognised for working in the uk as there is no provision in the course for new/svqs.
I would imagine that the Nepalese Indians etc probably won't be given the cards themselves as the company more or less own the poor cants.
IT IS ONE WE WILL ALL HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON THOUGH
PS IM ON THE HEINEKEN SO THIS MAY BE MY LAST SENSIBLE POST TONIGHT;)

Top Bottom