PTS Scaffolders

FSS

Reaction score
Forefront Scaffold Solutions require 20 x CISRS Scaffolders with PTS Cards to work on the train station in Carlisle.
12 - 18 Months Worth of Work
12 Hours per Day, Monday - Sunday
7 Days per week
Monday - Friday = £22.00 Per Hour
Saturday = Time + 1/3
Sunday = Time + 1/2

Duties will include erecting scaffold for a roof replacement.

The correct applicants MUST hold a valid CISRS Basic or Advanced Scaffolding card and have a valid PTS Card.

We also have night shifts available at a increased rate.

Work is due to commence w/c 23-11-2015.

Please contact our Head Office on 01709 376 386.

Anyone know how you go about getting your PTS without getting a company sponsorship?

forefront are nothing but dirty scab ba5tards, with any justice you lot will fold and die

I saw a labourer labouer for 3 scaffs and 1 fell on there lift feeding them so there 5 hand and he's getting all the long and sort gear off the lorry and running it up a 20ft ladder on his own and non off them where waiting for gear, ask him how much he's getting a day he said £60!!! Any ever heard off it in central London as well the fella was running the gear

I saw a labourer labouer for 3 scaffs and 1 fell on there lift feeding them so there 5 hand and he's getting all the long and sort gear off the lorry and running it up a 20ft ladder on his own and non off them where waiting for gear, ask him how much he's getting a day he said £60!!! Any ever heard off it in central London as well the fella was running the gear

Did you get his no. Tommy?

you think so?ask the boys up the shetlands about them they scabbed it up on that job. dirty greedy lying ba5tards

I had a month gap between jobs last year so went on a job they had men on and was there 9 months, paid well plenty of hours and paid on time every time. still ring me now but luckily I'm fixed up and happy where I am.. great agency

Top Bottom