PTS Scaffolders

At the end of the day lads will do whatever it takes to put bread on the table ,
If that means working for an agency then so be it,
In my honest opinion the only people that that have a problem with unions are the lads involved with them .

ive worked for an agency and have no problem with the scaffs that do so, its the agencies ripping scaffs off i have a problem with. forefront are proven scabs what they done on shetland gas plant was unforgivable i thought it would have finished them off but fair play to them they have still managed to convince some "scaffs" that they are a reputable firm. well done boys your doing us proud.....

By that reply u ain't worked for them so how can u slag them off every time they post a job?? Yes they may have done wrong but the past is the past n they have apologised for it ain't they!

Do they actually Post jobs on here? They always seem to have work and they do pay decent rates..

steve you sticking up for a scab lot is exactly the reason scaffs are being held by the balls in this day and age. what they done was unforgivable if i hadnt seen them calling my mate offering him to go back up the shetlands after being paid off and saying "dont say anything to the lads and just go home then go back up with us" i probably wouldnt be as much against them. they caused mayhem up there by lying to get lads up there to make a few quid, dirty scabs is all they are, you carry on sticking up for the
though....

Everyone needs a job and these agencies are just doing a job. It's the scaff firms using them who are at fault and paying over the odds so let them.. Forefront actually pay a good wage to the lads

all the good paying and lots of work in the world wont forgive them for scabbing it up. with attitudes like these its no wonder the games fecked for good now.

Sorry mate what do you mean f@cked? I'm working and every scaff I know also working. And all on a good take home well better than min wage anyway..are you saying forefront have messed the whole world of scaffolding up?? You have a choice wether you work direct or indirect. It's all work and long may it last now everyone is busy again.

Lets just say to end this small argument " if you have been in the game and been about, whether in UK, Europe, Africa, Middle east, Far east, Gulf states" and worked for agency or direct, at some point or other we have all been ****** over. Some for money others for positions, or been seriously back stabbed, it happens the world over, trust me Ive unfortunate a couple of times in my 28 years. If the company are constantly doing it then just don't work for them and let others know, then its up to us all if we want to chance it, END OFF, FULL STOP

Good post. They will never go away as firms will always use them so yes let's get on with it..

Let's put it straight any1 from an a agency I've worked for don't have a clue about street work

Good morning all,

thank you for the interest in this job. We have now got a large list of names and will be working through them. If we do need anymore we will re post the job. so once again many thanks to all that have called us.

Not being funny or out mate but I think everyone knows how u feel about these lot. Is it not about time u stop hijacking there posts n calling them scabs all the time they may feel the same about u but don't say out!!:D

cheers phil, steve im voicing my opinion on these. its what a forums all about, what i write on a public forum wont stop you and your family having a hot meal at night please dont let it bother you so much.

Anyone get a shout for this one? Good payer by the looks of things.

Top Bottom