Agency's

orsscaffolding

Reaction score
Dont know if this has been asked before,
Just want to know why scaffolders use agency's ive used a few from agency's in the past and there **** so give up with the agency scaffolders,But the law of average means there must be some good ones who use them is there any on here that can give there reason why they do, like people have said in the past on here the reason there on the books is cause there **** but there must be some good ones surely.
Lets hear why you do.

ive done it to feed my family, like most other guys who do it just now. whats it to you?

agency you ££££ better off than direct in most cases if you get

1000 top line paye you'll come out with 716 tax and ni is 284

1000 agency offset you wage against expences. digs 200 food 150 milage 300 miles at .45p per mile (£135)

totaling 485 your top line is 1000 - 485 = 515 you get taxed on 515

tax and ni on 515 is 105 1000- 105 = 895

179 per week better off over 48 weeks 8592 a year better off take the 28 days holiday off because you wont get paid them agency leaves you 5736 a year better off when your top line is higher the higher you make your expences the bigger the diffrence,

minus the 5k carol vorderman takes to add all that up for you. all agencys/umbrella payment fatcats are nothing but scum.

agency you ££££ better off than direct in most cases if you get

1000 top line paye you'll come out with 716 tax and ni is 284

1000 agency offset you wage against expences. digs 200 food 150 milage 300 miles at .45p per mile (£135)

totaling 485 your top line is 1000 - 485 = 515 you get taxed on 515

tax and ni on 515 is 105 1000- 105 = 895

179 per week better off over 48 weeks 8592 a year better off take the 28 days holiday off because you wont get paid them agency leaves you 5736 a year better off when your top line is higher the higher you make your expences the bigger the diffrence,

that might be right marra! but agencys still need wiped out, id still rather work direct everytime, with jiggaman on this one

I Know Loads Of Blokes (Good Scaffolders ) That Prefer To Work With Agencys Because Firms Treat Men Like Crap, At Least With An Agency You Can Always Turn It Down, Im With Most People On This That Not So Much The Agency Or Indeed The Principle Of The Agency, But The Umberella Companies That Just Seemed To Spring Up In The Past Ten Or Fifteen Years Are A Bunch Of Parasites They Take A Percentage Of Your Wages For Doing Diddly Squat,

The umbrella companies are a financial support to companies who are invoice rich taking a percentage from who they pay on both parties and in all fairness to jiggaman we need rid of them but our voice will not be heard anymore all we are is a rowing boat in a busy shipping lane

minus the 5k carol vorderman takes to add all that up for you. all agencys/umbrella payment fatcats are nothing but scum.

i crnt count but i can count money

that might be right marra! but agencys still need wiped out, id still rather work direct everytime, with jiggaman on this one

depends marra that the up lift on the money is were am at they dont pay your digs you get an uplift of £10ph for you first 44 hours so 440 digs a week that 200 quid more thsan blue book

I Know Loads Of Blokes (Good Scaffolders ) That Prefer To Work With Agencys Because Firms Treat Men Like Crap, At Least With An Agency You Can Always Turn It Down, Im With Most People On This That Not So Much The Agency Or Indeed The Principle Of The Agency, But The Umberella Companies That Just Seemed To Spring Up In The Past Ten Or Fifteen Years Are A Bunch Of Parasites They Take A Percentage Of Your Wages For Doing Diddly Squat,

some of the firms are as bad as the agencys telling them the duration is months when its only days weeks firms use agency to man up temp. and they see the agency lads on a firm as low as a snakes belly. but you you go were the money is

If it sounds too good to be true it is.
Marta I've had the misfortune of working for agency's and.through the umbrella scam.wait till you get your actual pay it never adds up to the amount that you have claimed in expenses.
I found that money/expenses which were claimed by me didn't add up,and I was actually not much better off than if I was PAYE

exactly happyhuge, the amount they advertise per hour is a lie they are scummy lying cnuts

I have already come across scaffolders falsifying expenses to reduce the tax that they pay let me guess hmrc are really going to accept this the agents don't give a f.uck

We have an agency guy coming in Monday, not sure what to expect. There has to be some good ones on agency! Doesn't there??

I worked with a few agency lads and out of around 50 I've met 3 that are good and still in contact with them

course there is good lads on agencey btu what you have to understand if its ont the £1,000 a week jobs there on they are just there for a stop gap

I've just spoke to a guy from an agency wanted my tickets. Shown by email which I done and now he has told me they cancelled the job cos I never turned up ? ? ? On Friday ! ! I only emailed my tickets on Thursday night at 6pm ! Well I've only been in the game 28yrs so feck em only was for a stop gap .
Anybody know of work on the south coast in Sussex (Ha Ha )

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

The last time I worked for a agency was on d+r . and within 2 days d+r wanted me on for them full time . I went with d+r and the tried to mug me off so that was that .! A good firm in Sussex is Owens . anyone agree or disagree ?

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

the fact you showed them your certs means you had accepted the terms and conditions of the contract that you hadnt even accepted for a job which adress you didnt know,WHAT PART OF AGENCY WORJER DONT YOU GET:eek:

THEY ARE A FECKING JOKE AND ALWAYS QUICK TO BLAME THE WORKER TO THE CLIENT:mad:

Ucatt Have Just Won A Case Against An Umbrella Company Making Unlawful Deductions From Agency Workers, I Dont Know Which Agency Or Scabby Umbrella Company Is Involved

Top Bottom