How do you paint a dinosaur that is 55ft high and nearly 70ft long?

It don't look 55' high to me! Photo shows two lifts!
Prob not too scale....big lifts and big scaffs.

not a very nice thing to say about the welsh, then again if they aint from in-ger-luuund theyr all thick eh......

not a very nice thing to say about the welsh, then again if they aint from in-ger-luuund theyr all thick eh......

Jigga the difference between me posting that post and you posting it is that everyone knows I can have a laugh and a joke therefore it's treated as such.

Now stop trolling MY posts and craving attention and do something useful like sticking your head out the window and getting your head kicked in old son ;)

you dont know bobby, you dont think im actually being serious and sitting here racking my brains wandering why your saying that about welsh people do you you silly little man?perhaps im joking aswell and your just diving in on MY posts ever thought of it that way?

you dont know bobby, you dont think im actually being serious and sitting here racking my brains wandering why your saying that about welsh people do you you silly little man?perhaps im joking aswell and your just diving in on MY posts ever thought of it that way?

I do KNOW for a fact others would take it in jest mate

Silly little man LOL and yes jigga you have dry humour so....... End of have a nice weekend

precisley i have dry humour so stop diving in like a salmon anytime i say something. you always sound so upset please dont let a daft forum get to you, im guessing your the sort of person who has fakebook and instabam n writes things like "rant over" or "just sayin" or other nonsense of that ilk.

precisley i have dry humour so stop diving in like a salmon anytime i say something. you always sound so upset please dont let a daft forum get to you, im guessing your the sort of person who has fakebook and instabam n writes things like "rant over" or "just sayin" or other nonsense of that ilk.

I'm not upset I can assure you it's just you seem to start and any given chance and pick pick pick when it's not needed!

But never the less enjoy your evening;)

All this agro cos I said, he said, she said, they said, you said......55' dino....ha ha

Top Bottom