cisrs supervisor test (1 Viewer)

allan666

Reaction score
i need to book touch screen test for cisrs supervisor card.
any one know which test and how to book it , cant find anything online most searches take me to the citb one.

also does anyone know if theres any thing online to revise for this

thanks

Its the cscs supervisors test, the CISRS don't have their own one (YET!)

get it done smartish as from next year you will need to do refresher training ££££££££££

Health, safety and environment test - CITB - CITB

Sorry i should have elaborated, it is the CITB supervisors test that you need to do. I did mine again roughly 4 weeks ago and now have gold card so know this for sure. I purchased the online program for revision, its quite good as most the questions asked are not scaffolding orientated. On the program you can do mock tests as well as just answer all questions.

Hope this helps

Mike

Last edited:
The test download is defiantly worth it as it auto updates rather than the book also i think its an extra 10 questions. Get in soon mate as of next year there is also a 2 day assessment. cost £19.50 to book the test and £26.00 for the card

Is it just us scaffs that have to do the refresher and is it just the supervisers card?

The course would have been CISRS, but you have to sit the CSCS supervisors test, load of Dog log, can't remember any of the stuff from the course coming up on the touch screen test, seem to remember loads of CDM bollox in it, which was really handy, the purple bit i think in the question book, you know the bit that no one looks at. Good job i'm lucky at guessing!!! But i've slept since i sat the refresher and must be 7/8 years ago that i sat the course, so i'll probably be completely wrong.

The course would have been CISRS, but you have to sit the CSCS supervisors test, load of Dog log, can't remember any of the stuff from the course coming up on the touch screen test, seem to remember loads of CDM bollox in it, which was really handy, the purple bit i think in the question book, you know the bit that no one looks at. Good job i'm lucky at guessing!!! But i've slept since i sat the refresher and must be 7/8 years ago that i sat the course, so i'll probably be completely wrong.

I've not long done my supervisors touch screen and to be honest it's stupidly easy,very few scaff related questions and all the others are very much just common sense,all multi choice,i never revised this time nor the one five years previously and sailed through no problem and i'm no Einstein lol,it's a scam for sure,so when we have to do a refresher will they drop the touchscreen?i doubt it...it's a scandal that we have to pay for all these scams just to earn a living:mad:

was told id need advanced card before doing this course but ive seen a mate who wasnt even a part 2 going through this course and has gold supervisor card just doesnt have part2/advanced on the back anyone know anything on this?

Yes I know something about this matter and with training schools it's all changing jiggaman if you have a basic card you can go for a basic inspection course .
If you have the advanced cards you can do the advanced inspection course basically it's to stop part 1s an 2s queue jumping and telling advanced gold card holders how to go about their daily duties unless you already have an inspection course basic or advanced if you don't have the relevant scaffolding cards for the inspection course you cannot have them renewed and it's about time this a right move for commonsense

cheers scc so where does that leave me can i go for basic supervisor card will that give me gold card my mates got except obv with my part 1/part 2 on the back?my mates landed a supervisor job through it.

20151008_073800.jpg

Jigga, you can go for the supervisors gold card with no scaffolding qualifications at all. A lad that did the course with me years ago wasn't even a scaffolder, he ran the paper work side of the big fixed sites. 3 of us from the same company sat the course, I was advanced, 1 lad had part 1 and the other had nothing. all finished the course and came out with a Gold supervisors card. This card also has no endorsements on the back, so must be a stand alone card. My scaffolding shizzle is on my A card and this other card has fooook all on't back of it apart from supervisor course. So it's a load of bollox.

Lol. Let's agree to disagree an have a meeting over a meeting you in the same boat as me got plenty of time on ur hands got bumped last week on my birthday as well looks like I will be heading into londonistan for work kin hate that place but what will be will be copperknackers

Q: Who can supervise scaffolding?

When considering the direct supervision of a scaffolding gang i.e. a working foreman, leading hand etc, the operative in this role must be qualified to the grade of CISRS Scaffolder as a minimum requirement. For more complex scaffold structures, a CISRS Advanced Scaffolder must undertake direct supervision of the gang. Supervision of a Scaffolding project/site as a whole (liaising with client, deploying operatives, estimating, inspection, pricing, H&S issues etc) must also be carried out by a competent person, however this may not necessarily be a CISRS qualified Scaffolder. The 5 Day CISRS Scaffolding Supervisor training course is available from CISRS Approved Centres. It is aimed at scaffolding contractors first-line supervision i.e. Contract Supervisors, Foremen and Non-Working Charge hands. Upon successful completion of the above course the delegate is eligible to apply for the CISRS Scaffolding Supervisor Card. A Supervisory level CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test or Recognised Exemption is required.

FAQCISRS - The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record scheme | CISRS - The Construction Industry Scaffolders Record scheme

So without your A card it's useless,and rightly so,it beggars belief that you can get a supervisors card without being advanced first.

Top Bottom