Scaffolder’s serious safety failings captured on film by horrified passer-by (1 Viewer)

pair of clowns, if they fall its not only there lives who will be f.ucked but every other member of there family who will be wiping there ar5e and feeding them
while living on pennys, fools.

Site manager also to blame, should have ensured safe working practice at the least.

We did it like that in the 60's/70's when scaffolding was not a recognised trade and we were paid about £30.00 a week. There were many deaths from falling back then. Thankfully we evolved as times changed (the survivors that is). So is this then full proof of the existence of 'The missing link'?

cant get away with working like that anymore and if you notice what the hse inspector said "we openly encourage people to report these actions" because they are not funded like they used to be they rely on prosecutions for their money,one in the bank for them.

What them lads are doing is total bo locks
I been in the game 36 years and have no problem doing a job old school ,
But why not board the lift fully and a single hand rail if only for your own comfort ,
I would imagine that the monoflex would come done to the gutter at least for a temporary roof ,
So not only have you gotta fix the lift but fix the monoflex afterwards,
They are retards and not scaffolders

Why didn't the lazy fcuk on the left level the ledger in for him instead of leaving him to walk up and down on the board,

More then likely the lazy fu cker on the left Lee,
Is nothing more then a labourer a sh it ting himself at just being up there ,
That is the only explanation for what they are doing in this day and age

As much as we have all done it WHY? not get more boards up there and make yourself comfortable I've always found that you can work faster.
Everyone has a camera at the very least on their phones nowadays (apart from some old school scaffs):eek: THE WORLDS WATCHING AND WE ARE EASY TARGETS;)

Shut your feking mouth ya little cahnt giggleman

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

Top Bottom