CAPE 4 Basic Scaffolders based in the Sheltands for work at the TOTAL Lagan Tormore s

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
ABERDEEN OFFICE are looking for 4 Basic Scaffolders based in the Sheltands for work at the TOTAL Lagan Tormore site.

You must possess a relevant basic scaffold qualification (CISRS card), as well as, a valid passport.

You must be Shetland-based, in order to secure a position.

The schedule for this work is 2 on, 2 off.

Apply below or share with people who may be suitable:

Cape

looks like bad news for BIS up there the
n

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

2 on 2 off for a local??strange.

Just trying to do things on the cheap, no accomodation or travel and home to your own gaff for your supper, penny pinching.

good luck to them finding 2 decent bodies from up there, worked with a gang from there on the gas plant and they where awful.

Surely advertising this for local labour first is just some sort of legality?!!

every tom **** and harry is working for bis capes are scratching about for work and have picked up the shyte that no body with any commonsense will touch

That's great that there taking local labour first as bilfinger completely ignored this,I could not believe that all the longterm scaffs up there were all based from down south, as every major yard I have ever worked on there has been (a few) every1 had locals first then traveling lads by radius for an x amount of miles then Tom/**** or Harry not the other way about. I mean the shop Stewart was from down bilfinger way, Manchester or somewhere around that area and to me that's wrong shop Stewart should always be local and local lads get first shout no matter where it is from Portsmouth to the Shetlands,glad to see cape actually following the rules

Last edited:
its full of scouse and geordies, most of them wont know what to do when that job ends theyr all sucking up the gaffers asses living in fear of theyr job.

No one has a right to anything ,,, local or travelling,,,,, we live in the UK and every job should be filled by UK lads, no matter what part of UK they are from or where job is.

do you actually know what you are talking about steak an kidney and what the fek is a shop stewart
we are in the uk even in the shetlands you retard british jobs for british workers means nothing to you perhaps you would feel more at ease if the job was full of eastern Europeans it actually astounds me how some scaffs go on about shyte they don't even know what their on about what the fek are capes going to do to get a scaff train the local goat herder up in the shetlands

to be honest i think everyone on here knew what he meant when he wrote shop stewart

if you don't know what a shop steward is and don't understand union rules, I suggest you stick 2 street bashing mate where any tom/**** or harry can work.Imagine asking if I know what im talking about and your the clueless 1

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

and insulting highlanders steelcitytwat isn't a bases for an argument,u think the only scaffs in the country comes from London,plenty scaffs from Shetland working offshore because no work for them at home why because its filled with traveling men so 2 me its there job 2 turn down before any1 else's, union rules mate check with Unite if u don't believe me,
why so worried anyway? hahaha

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

when does local labour first comply with filling the job with eastern European people, so u got me with shop steward comment but to put words in my comments just 2 try ad be little my comments is telling me your so concerned about your job, which if it is the case I hope cape take all the bilfinger boys across after they have taken all the possible local Scottish Shetland labour
I wont want 2 see any1 lose there job I wasn't attacking any1 on a personal level in my first comment

Last edited:
before you open your stupid mouth why don't you read if you can your reply to the thread what a mong you stupid f.uck and I know exactly what a union is I was probably in the union when you were a dripped mistake down ya mothers leg retard.
And don't come the smart alec because you spelt shop stewart not once but twice what did you do google it to find out what a union representative does what a bell

this is quality man tbh was a bit crazy their wasnt more Scottish boys on sgp but av heard of jobs in London with just all Scottish boys on it so its the old usual its no what u know its who u know!

It's about time we all evaluate what our day consists of and how easy the cash flows our way.
It ain't gonna last forever.

Reality checks due very soon.

I'm not going to sit and exchange insults with a Radom name on a forum steelcitytwat,I don't know you as well as you don't know me so take a deep breath and just relax as I said before I'm not attacking any1 personally so please stop taking my comments as some sort of personal attack,

Cmon guys calm down. We are just guys trying to find work ! And by the way I want to move to Shetland . worked there before in 1990 for a firm called Macobar osker . and I would love to be there now !. But that's just my opinion .

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

Make sure you stay away from the shop Stewart I hear he is a mean bagpipe blower an steak an kidney the monks abbey as a position for you they need a bell ringer as your a dead ringer go got it ??

You lost me there SCC and the only bell I ring is my own when i miss the bird ! ! !

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

Top Bottom