Due to a number of timewasters, bullsh*tters and posers Aerial Scaffolding Lmao

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Due to a number of timewasters, bullsh*tters and posers Aerial Scaffolding are still looking for decent Scaffolders, prepared to put in a decent days work for a good days pay.

Need CISRS card holders of all levels for long term work all over London area.

Please call Lee on 07903 734051 or Gary on 07966 022905.

Ariel always had a good name years ago ,
It used to be mainly demolition work they done ,
So it might not suit some of the pre madonnas these days lol

just sounds like another bitter old scaffolding boss who cant accept that the worlds different these days and wants a kilo of blood out young lads every day for 100quid.

It works both ways, if you get decent guys treat them right, there is a lot of no users out there who just want paid and can`t quite understand that for you to be successful the company you work for has to be also.

I'm not bitter.......Or old...Lol.

Completely accept that the world is different these days. (and better in some ways and a lot worse in others), but we all have to adapt.The dinosaurs just have to do street work these days....

We have a hard earned, good reputation for working our guys hard but then offering a good pay structure as a reward.

As the guy below says it is based on fairness and respect, and that is our maxim for running a business.
Our long standing Supervisors/Foremen and Scaffs are the biggest asset of this and any company.

In my opinion you cant get the youngsters to graft. They haven't got an ounce of blood, let alone a kilo of blood.
Some boys now expect 'appearance' money for just turning up....

Still, onwards and upwards.....

How much do I get paid just to turn up ? Only joking decent payers and know some boys on there and there earning good ����

Classic case of the labour running a firm the management running for cover, there will always be a mixed bunch, good/ bad /posers and all.
Like it or not you've got what you've got....so as the saying goes best get on with it.

I'm not bitter.......Or old...Lol.

Completely accept that the world is different these days. (and better in some ways and a lot worse in others), but we all have to adapt.The dinosaurs just have to do street work these days....

We have a hard earned, good reputation for working our guys hard but then offering a good pay structure as a reward.

As the guy below says it is based on fairness and respect, and that is our maxim for running a business.
Our long standing Supervisors/Foremen and Scaffs are the biggest asset of this and any company.

In my opinion you cant get the youngsters to graft. They haven't got an ounce of blood, let alone a kilo of blood.
Some boys now expect 'appearance' money for just turning up....

Still, onwards and upwards.....

I agree with most of the above, with the exception of the youngsters "haven't got an ounce of graft" as the I find the younger ones in my mob can put in more in a day than the older ones and in some cases would box some of them in. One of the chargehands is only 23 and loves to do a bit and able to work under the minimum of supervision. I think the ideology that an older head isn't always a wiser head comes to mind. There's good hardworking lads aged from 16 to 65 (even older in some cases) and it can be a challenge to find them but what's even more challenging is keeping them. When you've cracked that and your still hitting your projected profit margins then your laughing.

If you can't get the kids to graft pay them in steroids :laugh:

If you've got a good bunch of men that graft, the youger one's coming in will do the same. If they dont they wont last.

Where are you based in londistan ?

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

Classic case of the labour running a firm the management running for cover, there will always be a mixed bunch, good/ bad /posers and all.
Like it or not you've got what you've got....so as the saying goes best get on with it.

Don't quite understand this Ernnest...

How is this a classic case of the labour running the firm ?
And the Management running for cover ??

We are getting on with it, but trying to do that,with some of the lazy and unreliable Scaffs about is a constant battle.
As I said, our good, established guys are the biggest asset this company has.

And perhaps I was a bit unfair on the youngsters, occasionally, you can get a good one....

I will come work for ya 28yrs in the game . offshore and street work . iam in Brighton what you paying mate on day rate and pref on price ? . will bring 12or 3 of us . ?

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Don't know why I waste my fingers askin feckin people anymore
! Stick with the ******* fella !

Thanks Douglas, give my Supervisor Lee a call on 07903 734051.
Tell him you got number from here.
I will let him know you are ringing.

Top Bottom