Price Work (1 Viewer)

WastedPotential

Reaction score
Alright lads.

I've never worked on price before but my mate wants to know what the going rate is for both erecting and stripping for a 3 man squad. Just your basic independent house bashing. He is interested in North East rates or similar, not the bright lights of London etc.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Prices differ dependent on where you are in the country and what company you're dealing with. If you want my opinion, h&s has killed target work and I would leave well alone unless it's street work where you're left to get on with it.

Would av thought ud be lookin at £5-7pm erect & 1/2 for the strike tbh

House bashing is not what you want on price mate full stop ,
I spent many years on price and what you want is long straight runs .

An average house front in London is 4 square or 19.5 liner meters and at £6 a liner meter up that's £117 a job

I've heard 4 quid a metre erect and 2 quid a metre strip in Middlesbrough. Don't know how true that is though.

It's not for me mate just someone asked and I couldn't give them an answer, I was just interested to find out.

ffs up in scotland getting £2.35 m2 up and thats a great rate apparently lol think need to head down south

Not disputing it Phil, but the lad's from the North East of England. He won't get that price where he is.

It will always be different around the country Stone ,
And London is booming at the moment ,
I have won every thing I have priced this last few months

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

ffs up in scotland getting £2.35 m2 up and thats a great rate apparently lol think need to head down south

If your any good on price bower get your ar se down here mate ,
I will give you more work then you dream of at £6 up and £3 down rates ;)

thats funny money mate. Ma squads target is 850m2 per week erect or 1700m2 dism. Thats on sites using quickstage and scaffstep.

that's a linear price aint it philo and not m2

What's the going rate to charge by the lineal meter in London at the moment? We still charge by the square in ft but are getting a lot of jobs to price that are asking for a lineal meter rate. And do you charge more for the base out?

Price Work Nowadays Isnt Worth A **** , Its Damm Near Impossible To Make Money Working To Sg Whatever The Hell It Is , I Have Worked Price Work For Years And To Be Honest I Think The Golden Years Are Behind Us. It Used To Be Great Theres The Job , Theres The Price , Do The Job, Go Home , Whats Not To Like?

Top Bottom