Aberdeen bypass (1 Viewer)

Interested my myself. .same situation, heads up if you hear pal? Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You will get a start through blueprint if you want to work for £12.30 an hour

Yeah that's what I was hoping for too mate, think there chancing there luck at 12.30 etc at the moment but when the job kicks off, there gonna need the men and they wont get them on that rate..

can garuntee you wont be getting 15.60 then digs and travel with time n a half and double time. its a morrisons job and they will use agencies.

I Agree With Jigga On This, All They Will Do Is Bring In An Agency, The Rate Is Maybe 15.60 , But Once The Agency Takes There Cut The Poor Sod Who Really Needs This Job Will Be Paid 12.30

ITS GETTING EVEN WORSE FOR THIS BYPASS JOB, WTF IS HAPPENING!!

Job Title

Scaffolders

Salary/Rate

£10 - £12/hour Through Umbrella

Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire

Posted

JUST ADDED!

Agency

Zenith Resources

Description

This vacancy has been placed on behalf of Zenith Resources who operate as an employment business.

We are currently recruiting for Scaffolders in the Aberdeen area for a long term contract.

Applicants must have a CSCS or CISRS scaffold labourers card and experience of working on a busy construction site.

Hours:- 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday:- 12 hour shifts.
Weekend work when required at an enhanced rate.

It's probably £20 an hour from the contractor and by the time these robbing parasites get their mucky paws on it, that's what's left for the man on the spanners. It must be, otherwise, someone explain to me the disparity between the rates agencies are paying.:mad:
I would say boycott it till the rates go up but there'll always be some f@cking halfwit that will work for this.

too many snouts in the trough…these f&ckin agencies are getting worse and the Principal Contractor is just as bad…how low can they get with the rates…dog eat dog f&cking disgusting…they should be ashamed of them selfs…I hope they land up with a load of dummties…shame on the Principal allowing this to happen...

Agree everyone should avoid it until late they get the rates sorted that's an absolute joke, ruining a good job. Pay peanuts ya get monkeys

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's just for labourers ain't it! As says at bottom only need cscs of labourers card!!

I think it is two diffirent jobs but the rates are still very poor. They will get what they deserve if they don`t up the ante.

Was asked yesterday morning if I could make an induction in the afternoon...ram it.
Was asked at 5 last night if I could start today...ram it
Waso told 12.50...ram it
Was asked if I know any scaffs wanting this job (aye I'll do your job for you and you get paid) RAM IT

Top Bottom