On behalf of the scaffolders forum admin (2 Viewers)

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello to all of the Scaffolders forum,

Our sincerest apologies that the Scaffolders forum has been down for so long!

It was out of our control to be able to fix so we just had to wait until the web hosts were able to sort it out as we were not able to anything.

We are sorry that you have not been able to share your wonderful pictures and laughs with us but please, type away at the new threads that help the Scaffolders out so much! Please share the disastrous images and the amazing ones too of the Scaffolders out there now that we are back up and running!

This has been the longest we have been down and we hope never to be down this long again!

Thank you all and kind regards

Admin

didnt know it was down but i take it from all the thanks you got theres people out there absolutley ecstatic that its back!

Yeh I thought it had all ended as well so ive been over on the darkside (scaffolders industrial on FB)

Thank fvuk its back I wouldnt av been able to take much more of the mongs over on there lol

aye, thank fvvk is back…I thought that I'd been ex communiqued for past copy right infringements :eek: ( which of course I plead the 5th )

All joking aside, this Forum has been a God send...

in cyprus and looking on a scaffolders forum, hope your over there working and not on holiday with your family.

in cyprus and looking on a scaffolders forum, hope your over there working and not on holiday with your family.

No not working on holiday, what's the difference with me looking on it while I'm here or looking at it when I'm bk in the UK???

theres no diffrence mate to be honest, if you want to look at a scaffolders forum while on holiday with your family thats up to you.

Top Bottom