Big chimney stack

But high for a leaner lol

Like the lads say do your home work first ,
There is a lot to consider with a job like that ,
It ain't even square ,which means a lot of fiddling about on the corners ,
I would make sure I had plenty in for it to make the stress worth while .

Best of luck if you take it on and make sure to post some photos ;)

Have you got an official purchase Order off "the guy you Know" to cover at least the cost of the design? If not you could have lost out before you start!
He could get your price and say fook me and then get another which could well be a cheaper one.

I've only sent off for a quote for the drawing, then he'll be paying for it direct, so if I don't end up doing it he's still got the drawing for future reference

also check your insurance as most insurers have chimneys down as an exemption and you will have to pay a bit for this cover :(

Ffs dont splay it just send it up square & lap over the corners....your prob lookin circa £750 foe the drwgs

Correct sp to splay that would take months and if your on a penalty to get this up in so many weeks your on a loser but each to their own scc

Get Apollo to stick a bespoke cradle on it, build an access tower/ loading bay from the base to above the level shown on the picture in the first post and charge the client 15% on top of Apollo 's charge for saving them a fortune and reducing your risk at the same time.

Get Apollo to stick a bespoke cradle on it, build an access tower/ loading bay from the base to above the level shown on the picture in the first post and charge the client 15% on top of Apollo 's charge for saving them a fortune and reducing your risk at the same time.

Just looked Apollo up, seems like the perfect access solution for a job like this?

But will your clients work force be willing to dangle in a cradle lol

Tbh he's prob already had a quote if not ask him to get one from a bigger company- that will set your priceing structure . Defo get a hoist as the cost will outwey lost hrs getting gear up looks like 1k per lift for the first 5- then £1.5 for the rest plus hoist cost.

Great advice here!!

Top Bottom