Ges a job pt2 a where in london

No being funny pal....but are you serious, if you can't get a start in london then u cant be trying very hard

Admirals have got pressgangs out kidnapping scaffs yet you can't get a start with them?, vey strange.Try Mattisons

The olympic village is manning up again mostly via agencies but its terrific pay...& everyone i know is screaming out for scaffs so ur either on the wind up or too lazy to look for it

Lazy I think ,

There ain't no reason for a man to be short of work at the moment ,

Bangers and mash probably runs from firm to firm staying until he gets Sussed

Tbh then m8 you'd be better off coming down here & getting some temp digs & then getting the job - instead of the other way around...internets a wonderfull thing but face to face will get you a start a lot quicker....always agencies screaming out if you dont mind working for them.

dsl canary wharf dsl Paddington station/dsl Battersea /without looking for work these are available immediate starts where are you looking for work on the back of a beer mat.
are you on your lonesome bud and not been in the smoke before because then I could see your point plenty of cheap digs around London only problem is with the smoke is that your better off taking the rail networks to work cus there is kin nowhere to park

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

ps can anyone let him know what agents are on the Olympic village this might help don't like to see men struggling for work.scc

SAS Wat about mcdonalds or mcgregor they allways have work isnt there anything in the dock at invergordon

well done for all the replys boys seems beefbaguette hasnt been looking hard enough,hel be snowed under now haha

Saw this earlier may be wot ur lookin 4 especially the southampton one as theres sigs provided

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-04-17-47-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-04-17-47-39.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 26
Digs included for the first 2 weeks lol

Good rates on the coast quite surprised really

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Ps Putney is a very nice part of London steak

Still a few weeks of the summer left bobby...get urself down there for a 2 wk holiday lol

Jiggaman can't you get this man a start Your on a job with digs arnt you? In his part of the world also or am I mistaken?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Give that job with digs paid for 2 week and if it's no good move on when 2 week is up.. your down then and you can't fail mate

Top Bottom