Scaffolders needed in Methil

Reaction score
Carbon60 - Leven

Scaffolders are required to work for a trustworthy scaffolding company based in Methil. Immediate start is available for the right candidates with competitive hourly rates.

The right candidates will be working in Methil City Centre at a renovation site and the main duties of the role will include:
Erecting, maintaining and dismantling scaffolding.
The Scaffolder must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
Safe operation
Working at heights
Workplace safety
Safe lifting and handling procedures
As a Scaffolder you will have a CISRS card and site experience and able to work in the Methil area. We also require two checkable references. You must be able to pass a drugs test as these will be randomly carried out.

My client has a large pipeline of work with a large number of projects running at the moment. They are renowned for their positive work ethic and staff retention. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Competitive rates of pay offered.

To apply for this part one scaffolders role please call Laura on 0131 454 3979 or email your details to laura.munro @carbon60global.com.

The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.

is it landfall scaffolding?what a mixed up name for a scaffolding company,i worked for them years ago at the cement works in dunbar,when I asked the forman where the kitchen facilities were,he told me theres none if you give scaffs facilities they only wreck them!that was years ago,but stuck in my mind,if it is landfall their a bag of nails

Hi lads what a suitable advert for scaffolders on entering this job you will probably find the scaffs breaths smell of meths

Em, unless I'm completely misinformed of something somewhere, Methil is far from a 'city'. It's a wee town on the east coast of Scotland.

how are you stonedrose is this the cement works in between dundar an mussleborough

Top Bottom