rates! (1 Viewer)

scaff101

Reaction score
looking to locate a yard for starting up, my old man said i can use some land hes got (access is good), but he is worried about his council tax going up, question is will they go up for him or would they be bill'd to the firm, how much will they go up by? and will i just be better off going and finding a farmer whos willing to rent me a yard for cash?

Just ask the council can you use your dads land for temporary storage ,

Personally I would just go for it and wait for the council to pull me ,
Then apologise and rent somewhere else

Tell the council F.A. They'll only buy more speed cameras with your dosh.

Depends if you are using a pickup or a wagon. If using a wagon you will need an operating license and will have to publicly announce this is the local rag bringing it to the attention of everyone!

Depends if you are using a pickup or a wagon. If using a wagon you will need an operating license and will have to publicly announce this is the local rag bringing it to the attention of everyone!

Could you register your lorry at a different address and keep it else where.

If you are running a wagon from said yard then you have to have your operators license registered right at that point. For example I was going to have unit 10 on my Industrial estate but just as we were about to sign on the dotted line Unit 15 became avaible right opposite just 100 yards away. They made me publicly announce this at a cost of £160 for just moving 100 yards!

Top Bottom