This how they Roll in Birmingham. New School Scaff's

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Weaver court, Birmingham. New School Scaff's.

10301067_1611912622423528_9115795299523182817_n.jpg

11227859_1611912565756867_1075001654622102009_n.jpg

Pmsl.

Dave Mosely [ NASC] must be over the moon with our New School Scaff's

You should be ashamed, you could have least doubled the base board. Lol

the single on the floor is for the bottom of the standard to reach the base plate

Why would you do it though, only thing i can think of is for some reason that standard was the last tube to go in ( after it had been fully trannied and hand railed, and they had 2 4' tube left on the pick up.
Chargehand " Reyt ya little cnt, wi'll put this last standard in then it's time to go, i'll drop you off at ya mums, get a quick blow job, then i'm off t'pub"
Labourer " We've only got two 4' tube left, they not big enuff"
Chargehand " Well, fckin sleeve em up ya thick tw4t"
Labourer " we've got nah sleeves left"
Chargehand " For fck sake ya little d1ckhead, i told you to put 5 sleeves on't pick up"
Labourer " we only had 4 left in't yard"
Chargehand " For fck sake, why the fck didn't ya fckin say, We cud'a taken some cnts job down on't way over and nicked em"
Labourer " Thought ya knew"
Chargehand " How the fck would i have known ya fcukin bell end, there's only me and thee and we're doing smashing, enuff gear for 3 and 'alf house fronts and living t'dream...... Oh forget it, it's quarter past 10, i want to get to the pub, Go and find Me 5 half concrete blocks and and 11 bricks........i have a cunning plan!"

Please note:
Defendants accent has been changed to protect the guilty party

Here it is...............
I can only guess the standard was a dropper which had to be released at the top thus they have made the foundation up to the underside :) ??????

Here's my 10p worth. It was a 16ft/ 21ft put in to the correct height for the 2nd / 3rd lift. The tube on the floor has been cut for some reason, (only brickies know why they have to do this). Scaffolder rocks up looks at cut tube and says **** ya I'm not topping that out now you can balance on bricks!

Love to know if it's a return or a straight run?????

Simply because it's a strange way to put it up ie puttin a 5ft in and then under slinging the ledger!!

Plus the tube has been cut clearly by a grinder not recep saw ( brickies )but a good while ago you can tell by the burr it's not fresh very strange one that!!!

Judging by the cut tube and fitting on the floor along with the length of UPVC fascia, I would say someone has been playing scaffolders!

this has all the markings of a brickies bench lads,theres a tarpaulin to cover him up when its raining on the floor and when he got up to have a **** a scaff has come along and said feck you have this you fat lazy kent

I tell you what lads, if we keep this up, we can put Hercule Poirot and Jessica Fletcher out of business!!

My Final roll of the dice=

Jobs been based out as instructed by the client, and after review the photographic evidence a number of times i have deduced that the standard has, at some point been undermined. I reach my conclusion based on the loose looking nature of the ground under foot, which points towards the fact that the ground has been disturbed. This situation arose due to the fact that the contractor is very lax in his pursuit of a safe site, is also very stringent with the his control of site expenditure and has very inadequate planning skills. Following the erection and scaffold structure and subsequent full accompanied walk round and scaffold handover (cough, cough), the incompetent site aficionado has been made aware that there has been a blockage in the site effluent system, which has been located to an area within the boundaries of the property. With out a second thought, he instructs the site's earth management team to commence and immediate evacuation of the earth located above the subterranean pipe network. When the crack squad of high skilled shovel welding operatives arrive at the scene, they discover the aperture will have to be located under the corner standard. After acquiring an Oxy acetylene cutting implement, which had to have been used due to the rough looking cut on the bottom of the tube and inability to insert the tube correctly on to the base plate, they proceed dismember the unfortunate scaffold tube and complete there works. Following an accidental site inspection by the site agent, the horrific wounding was discovered and in his panic, and persuaded by his natural instinct of self preservation, he builds the hideous supportive structure from surplus building m,materials that were in the vicinity, with the results clearly evident in the photos. So to surmise, if culprit is the site agent, in the back garden with the building materials!! Dum Dum derrrrrrrr

Or for the nosey fcking brickies who can't converse on the scaffolders level.

After i've had another sken at the piccies, i reckon some dck heads dug a hole under the job and cut the tube with a gas axe, nob head site agent finally turns Bangkok chick boys off his laptop and sneaks out for a sneaky fag where no one can see him, and see's the standard cut out, so has a panic, cause his boss is on site with client and he'll sack the site agent cause he's a useless cnt and can't organise a pis up in a brewery, and cause he can't call the scaffs out cause he'll get pulled on the V.O when it goes to the office, and builds the thing in the pictures with the sht that the scruffy fckin brickies have left lying about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom