Part 1&2 Scaffolders needed urgently in Stratford area (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Part 1 & 2 Scaffolder required for a construction site in the Stratford, London area.

Candidate needs to have experience working on sites and have a valid CSCS health and safety card. Also candidates must have part 1 and 2 qualifications and experience with scaffolding work.

9 hours a day Monday to Friday - £19.00 - £22.00 per hour.

Call Ben at McGinley on 01923603390 if available

Shouldn't have thought you will be waiting long to fill them posts mate,would be on it myself if I was looking.

Part 1 & 2 Scaffolder required for a construction site in the Stratford, London area.

Candidate needs to have experience working on sites and have a valid CSCS health and safety card. Also candidates must have part 1 and 2 qualifications and experience with scaffolding work.

9 hours a day Monday to Friday - £19.00 - £22.00 per hour.

Call Ben at McGinley on 01923603390 if available
Hi tell me more

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Hi I'm a adv with a sssts an 20 yrs on the cards text me on 07535883753 thanks Jason

Jay take your number down mate this is just a jobs feed not the actual job if you want a good number ring that number I sent you bill is his name top £££ top bloke say your My mate and he'll look after you ;)

R8 prat12 never put your No. up on here always pm otherwise you could end up being groomed scc.

Top Bottom