How to start in Uk from beginning...

Kido

Reaction score
Hello Guys.
I have a problem.
How to start to do part 2 scaffolder in uk, and which cards and permits i need from beginning.
I have experienced working in Norway for last 4 years but I have only Norwegian certificate and has never worked in the uk on any construction site.
I read that I have to do first some H & S Environment test which give me Reed Card and temporary access to any site then I need get some CiSRS Card?
How does it really look like. Someone can help me with this.
Thx and sorry for anny offtopic and incorrect spellings

Last edited:
£150 for a Cots labouring course. 6 months later £800 for your part 1 course, 12 months later £1000 for your part 2 course, 6 months later £300 for your part 2 assessment plus tonnes of paperwork for your portfolio. Only when this is done are you considered qualified. Hope this helps. 2½ years and you should be set for a job here.

£150 for a Cots labouring course. 6 months later £800 for your part 1 course, 12 months later £1000 for your part 2 course, 6 months later £300 for your part 2 assessment plus tonnes of paperwork for your portfolio. Only when this is done are you considered qualified. Hope this helps. 2½ years and you should be set for a job here.

Thanks a lot mate!

Quicker if you copy someone else's portfolio eh? ;)

£800 for part 1?I paid £980 for mine and that was yonks ago.

Top Bottom