Layher Scaffolder (1 Viewer)

RayB

Reaction score
Hello there, we are looking for a couple of scaffolders who have actually worked with Layher Scaffold and are familar with all the basic components. I would say a minimum of 5 years hands on experience in the safe erection of the system with tube and fitting experience as well , not interested in Kwikstage experience or copy Layher brands.
The position is hands on around Brisbane.

Great opportunity for the lads ray topman

You might get more interest if you put the rates up, help with accommodation/visa etc

Ok I will give that a go , just out of interest what sort of rates are we looking at to get a couple of experienced hands

Ok I will give that a go , just out of interest what sort of rates are we looking at to get a couple of experienced hands

That's the 64000 dollar question I'm afraid mate :laugh: but I'm certain there's plenty of scaffs that would be willing to negotiate as its Australia ;)

I'm not sure if it's much help ray but in London for example scaffolders rates between £20-£22 per hour ( $41-$45 ) is the going rates ( some higher some lower but as an average) In my opinion in the UK there are some very good layher scaffolders as its prob the most used system around ( 100% in London :D ) I know what you mean about the ' fake ' layher stuff as well lol it's the Chinese version I assume your talking about I've used it for about a month shlt is the word!!!

I'm not sure if the above helps you but should give an idea to the £££ on offer in London if you know what I mean mate, do you mind me asking ray what are they paying in Brisbane?

Mate they are paying much the same in some areas in other areas its a bit less, but the average is around $35 to $45 casual or around $31 to $ 35 full time permanent 40 hours plus overtime penalties and travel plus site allowances ect.

yea but a pints about a million pound bobby lol

so you want us to go over to australia but dont even know what rates your offering?

$35-40 is the going rate for metro work, around $45-50 for casual fifo work

Top Bottom