SCAFFOLDERS Required - London Area with Digs Paid (1 Viewer)

skybluearmy

Reaction score
6 month contract on the outskirts of London starting the
middle of August 2015.

Scaffolders required with minimum Part 2 tickets

£21 per hour day rate
Digs and meal allowance paid
All CSCS cards need to be valid

You can contact me, Glenn at info@gandrscaffolding.co.uk or call me on 02476 644017 / 07815 155489.

NO AGENCIES PLEASE

Thanks

I hope you get the men mate and I wish you well in the future, all jobs should be like this and agencies frozen out

What's the plasterers rates?

give me my fish hook back when your finished with it please little fishy.

Hahahaha even tho the part 1 dig was quite possibly aimed at me 3 threads have been ruined and that Glenn seems a diamond so I'm not going to rise to it as I'm the better man ;) period!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

good ad and no part 1s or plasterers. spot on.

No Scottish kwickstage scrounging ********. I wish I could get my hands on some of you I would definitely take a 20yr sentence no problem

give me my fish hook back when your finished with it please little fishy.

**** yourself w#nk wage

Magic moments can't stop laughing honestly tears in my eyes :laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Quality you are lee in stitches mate

dont argue over who it was aimed at, your both part 1s so do the math between you both and get back to me on monday.

predictive text was on some of the first mobiles ever made. google it before you embaress yourself again.

jigga I know it's hard getting banned from the Samaritans again and the local offy running out of special brew but **** off!!!

Your spastic one man vigilante renegade against the agencies or in fact any other person that puts up something positive is bad enough but the snide remarks and the fact I'm still waiting for an apologie from that layher thread after I proved my point after you were trying to give it the big un just proves what a sad little man you really are so get to fuk yer miserable **** and contribute to the forum instead of being a mug

Glenn again I do apologise my last post on this thread sorry for bad comments hope things work out for you buddy

dont argue over who it was aimed at, your both part 1s so do the math between you both and get back to me on monday.
If there both part ones , maybe they could job share and go in for a part two job jigga ....

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

it was aimed at me. At least we get up and earn more than most scottish part 2 and always got work. **** him the scrounging skirt wearing ****
bawbag alert !!!!!!!!!

Here We Go Again, Who Said Kwikstage Only Goes Four Lifts, Bullcrap Total Crap That Must Be Another Tube Myth Is It?

Top Bottom