NHF SOR Schedule of Rates (1 Viewer)

RSSL

Reaction score
Hi, can anybody help point me in the right direction to where I would find the NHF SOR schedule of rates Version 6.1? Not the codes, the rates of payment. Thanks for any help.

These schedules are not easily obtained unless you are tendering for any Local Authority works where the LA may send you complete copies to aid your pricing activities - Let us know if you obtain a copy.

We have been asked to tender on a contract based on these scheduled prices. They have given us the codes and asked us to provide prices + or - a percentage based on the scheduled rates, but haven't provided us with the rates. We wanted to check that they aren't readily available before asking them.

I think he needs to give you more information as to the extent of the works before you can supply accurate prices. My gut feeling is the surveyor isn't very clued up and trying to move his problem down the line.

I can't seem to find the file but if i do i'll try upload it. I do this with certain customers. I normally get an excel document with all the rate codes, descriptions and cost. Then I either have to put a +% or -% individually or across the board.

I personally prefer individual items as I could not make chimneys very profitable against my %.

Also not sure how it works for you guys but the rates are for the height to the working platform. Handrail/kickboards/debris net rail etc.. are included in the cost. I got pulled on this pretty quickly as I assumed it was to handrail :embarrest:

Top Bottom