Scaffolders DSG - Heathrow

Reaction score
Scaffolders Part2 or Advanced required for work in Heathrow.
The applicants must hold a valid CISRS and must have experience.
The job is long term and the pay rate is very competitive.
You can apply for this job by calling to 02089611900.

Required experience:

scaffolding: 1 year

Its the 21st century VLLB, have you not realised that the yout of today know everything after 12 months in the game. Ha ha ha.........

I knew everything after my second week.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

And that was 4 weeks ago [emoji16]

I'm advanced but what are CISRS and experience tickets, how much are these courses and where can I do the training?

Even with the part 1 and 2 course I'm still prob earning more than you mate!! What is it 80-90 a day in your part of the world Jigga?

i work away from home bobby,not that what sumone earns is any of anyones business. the rates are lower in scotland yes but so is the cost of living its simple stuff really. you could ve talking to someone on big bucks when you say "im probably on more than you" ,im jst intrested so tell me,how do you have any idea if "your earning more" than someone when you have never met them nor do u kno a single thing about them?

i work away from home bobby,not that what sumone earns is any of anyones business. the rates are lower in scotland yes but so is the cost of living its simple stuff really. you could ve talking to someone on big bucks when you say "im probably on more than you" ,im jst intrested so tell me,how do you have any idea if "your earning more" than someone when you have never met them nor do u kno a single thing about them?

Hook line and sinker :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Made my morning cheers jigga :D

Are you abroad/offshore mate?

What part of the world are you jiggaman?

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

O I see it's Scotland.. where do you work away at?

About time them Scots stayed in Scotland bobby....

:laugh: in fairness lee I've had many a great row and pint with em at work mostly ger fans as well learned a great word to plss of an Irish/Celtic man so I'll always be great full for that lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again banter between North and South is THE best thing about this forum long may it continue :laugh::laugh:

Where you working now fella if struggling if you fancy London let me know I'll send over a few contacts ;)

The problem with England is its full of English!.......Not only the jocks are coming down south taking all the work so are all the polish and Eastern Europeans.If it's good enough for them it's good enough for us.

Taking all the work lol.. there's enough room for the polish it's the dirty Scots who should stay at home on uk dole..

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Rangers are fine and always welcome bobby it's them taigs who should **** off home or to ireland

Nowt wrong with the English walt we are that super intelligent that we invented the most spoke language in the world what have the scotch invented growling hahaha

On a side note watching a jock tell a jam roll/gypsy how to do a job is poetry in motion proper lost in translation!!!!

Top Bottom