Best impact wrenches on the market (1 Viewer)

offshorescaff

Reaction score
After much pondering I have decided to call it a day offshore and
Return to the dreaded street and site work after 10 yrs
Just wondering what are the best impact wrenches on the market
And what I should be paying.
Cheers all

Hard work is coming your way then mate lol

Mikita I believe is the market leader ( well that's what I've seen most of)

Cheers for that , looking forward to a bit of graft in a strange
Sort of way . The offshore thing is fcuked now a days and to be
Honest have had enough of all the bulls**t that goes with it
Probably regret it after a few weeks
But oh well

Try the new makita brushless m8- everything you need to make life easier whilst earning your money...time to hang up ur longjohns & overalls then!

Why not just use a spanner like a proper scaff and. Would unless ya wanna use a hammer on system!!

Got a Milwaukee m18 £400 for wrench 2 batteries and charger 3 year warranty lasted 4 months and packed up it took 4 weeks to fix and this was with only occasional use. Don't get me wrong they are useful and can be easy on the joints but don't throw the swing over away just yet

Having said that used one today it's the bollox not enough for me to go and splash out £350 odd for it nosey **** as well lol

Sorry for the delay Bobbysupajcaff had trouble using the computer so did what all scaffolders do when something doesn't work hit it with a spanner lol

We have 2 makita. Had them since January, still working fine. Also have 1 millwaulkee,, and 4 panasonic. Do not buy the panasonic, ours are all buggered. Milwaukee has been back once for repair, had it for a year now.

Top Bottom